Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt need a tow you got suckered errr squashed :idea:

I told wife I was going to sneak over there and back in and tie some rope from my truck to your. Take a picture and post it. Then I just photoshop those and posted it. First idea is better though. :laughoff::blury::happydrunks::beercheers::stirthepot:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

I don't know about you, but I pulled out a 05 Ford 6L with his 32 WW behind him right in front of my spot on Vendor row at Dumont. He sure didn't want to get a hook from a poor little, Jap built, independent front suspended, injectors under the valve covers Duramax. Dang wife didn't have a camera. I didn't even have my box turned on. LOL

I don't know about you, but I pulled out a 05 Ford 6L with his 32 WW behind him right in front of my spot on Vendor row at Dumont. He sure didn't want to get a hook from a poor little, Jap built, independent front suspended, injectors under the valve covers Duramax. Dang wife didn't have a camera. I didn't even have my box turned on. LOL

That's why I got the 7.3 :yeah_whatever:

Sup Chad

a couple months ago, at Oceano Dunes, this guy with a brand new Ford SRW 350 crew 4x4, and what looked like a brand new FSC 28 footer WW pulled onto the beach, and immediately became immobilized.

As I was heading over to help him, he did the forward/reverse thing a few times, and had sand up to his rims.

The dude forgot to air down!!!

I plugged my deflators onto his truck, then his rig, and within 10 minutes, under his own power, he pulled out.

funny what taking away some air will do

Sup Chad

a couple months ago, at Oceano Dunes, this guy with a brand new Ford SRW 350 crew 4x4, and what looked like a brand new FSC 28 footer WW pulled onto the beach, and immediately became immobilized.

As I was heading over to help him, he did the forward/reverse thing a few times, and had sand up to his rims.

I plugged my deflators onto his truck, then his rig, and within 10 minutes, under his own power, he pulled out.

LIKE I SAID THERE ALL GOOD TRUCKS IT USUALLY COME DOWN TO DRIVER ERROR DOH !! stupid caps but i love to watch driver error so i can tease tease tease lol :yeah_whatever:

ps richard where did you get your deflators at ???????? :beerpint:

Edited by bearfoot bob

chevy truck owners can be so testy :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint::flipoff::laughoff:

good job pullin that poor haplesss ford out :yeah_whatever:

Sup Chad

What PSI do you guys run?

I take truck and trailer down to 15 psi. that is what my deflators are set at, anyway.

last time @ dumont, I had to air down to get out. got stuck pulling out :blink:

I had my 4x2 Suburban and it didn't get stuck. But, with the new 4x4 I bought, glad I got it. 15psi sounds good to me.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFLATORS ?????

here is a set

tire deflators

they are not exactly what I have, but similiar. My wife got mine for me for x-mas a couple years ago.......

the ones I have, you set the pressure you want it down to. you put them on, and drive with them, then when pulling into the soft stuff, you get out, get your deflators, and you are ready to roll!!!

p.s. sorry it took so long bob...I didn't see the one post where you asked until just now!!! :shocked:

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

• 2 weeks later...