Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

nothing i drilled too many holes!!!!

J/K I forgot to order a voltmeter when I ordered all the guages.Its on its way.

I knew you didn't accidentally drill an extra hole. :flipoff: You're a horrible lier. laughing.gif

Posted

We spent about 3 hours last night looking at it getting pissed off untill Jim went in the house for something and came back out and I was drilling.....he was like WTF!!! dude.

Then it was pretty smooth after that.

  • Like 1
Posted

We spent about 3 hours last night looking at it getting pissed off untill Jim went in the house for something and came back out and I was drilling.....he was like WTF!!! dude.

Then it was pretty smooth after that.

Bad Idea to put 2 thinkers in a room and expect to get anything done :laughing::freakin_nuts:.... ask Bob about me and James discussing things before we did the work... wow we wasted a lot of time :laughing:

Capt

Posted

Bad Idea to put 2 thinkers in a room and expect to get anything done :laughing::freakin_nuts:.... ask Bob about me and James discussing things before we did the work... wow we wasted a lot of time :laughing:

Capt

Bert :chat: Jim

:watching: Me

:lol: You should come join the party and waste even more time!

Posted

Bert :chat: Jim

:watching: Me

:lol: You should come join the party and waste even more time!

somethings never change our shop in cali where were building stuff its like

capt :chat: James

and me :rant:

Posted

Ok Bert. My wife and I broke out the pom poms tonight and chanted "Go Bert Go"....Halloween is almost here.

Just trying to give ya some moral cheering Bert cuz we wanna go duneing with ya in a couple weeks ! :woopitydoo:

Posted (edited)

I am trying like hell but I dont think I am going to make it.

We will see.

We are in the middle of wiring it.

118.jpg

128.jpg

130.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

got my voltmeter and its installed

132.jpg

Kens colors painted up my plenum for me in the correct colors

114.jpg

Edited by sanddunesaddict
Posted

Your car will be ready. Never underestimate a guy on a mission. Looking forward to seeing it in a couple of weeks.

Posted

I had the privilege of seeing Bert's BAD a$$ car!!! all I can say is Bert that car is all you brother.... if anybody deserves such a bad a$$ car its you!!!!!

cant wait to some runs with ya this Halloween? :ban-split::woopitydoo: :woopitydoo: :drinkbeer:

Posted (edited)

Working like hell today from 9 am to 10:30pm.All grounds and power feeds done,all lights done,all guages done,starter done,all engine wiring done and in PCM box.

Tomorrow we have to finish the drivers side electrical box and relays,send power and grounds to fuel pump and fans.

95% of the wiring has been soldered and heat shrinked or had a new terminal installed and the right length wire.All connectors have shrink wrap butted up to them and some over them.

here are some pics of the mess

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

Got the pipes back from Ceraminc coating and halfway installed.

DSC03257.jpg

Even had a suprise visit from the wife and daughters today and my 3 year old wanted to sit on the car so here she is my new hood ornament!!!My 18 month old didnt want to stay put for the pic.

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

DSC03251.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

We are going to try and fire it tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by sanddunesaddict
Posted

DAMM!! looks great Bert! I would hate to have the electrical maze your working on but the pride of doing it yourself and your way will all make up for the blood, sweat and tears! Glad you left a spot for a radio, I think we are all moving towards the radio's as an additional safety factor and you just can't be 2 safe. Looking good dude hope to see you Halloween!

Terry

Posted

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNN SMOKEY!.......holy shite that thing is kick a$$....lookin great man!!

Thanks Justin

DAMM!! looks great Bert! I would hate to have the electrical maze your working on but the pride of doing it yourself and your way will all make up for the blood, sweat and tears! Glad you left a spot for a radio, I think we are all moving towards the radio's as an additional safety factor and you just can't be 2 safe. Looking good dude hope to see you Halloween!

Terry

Wiring has been fun to say the least.Jim(Sand~~Snake) was in charge of the engine wiring and pcm and I have everything else.We got done last night and he came and looked at my dash work and then the electrical box on the drivers side which was mine and said he was glad he was doing the pcm and engine as he had diagrams to go off of.I made my own diagrams and strung one wire at a time for each circuit.

It will be alot cleaner soon as I get the last couple wires in there and all zip tied up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...