YFZ 450 vs Zuki 450

Ross and Alice

I've talked to several Zuki 450 owners that have the Cherry bomb, aftermarket pipe ect and they all have claimed that the YFZ with a little performance work is a faster unit.

Is this true, or just the luck of the draw that I talked to the negative bunch?

Any compairson tests available yet?

The Zuki sure seems nice.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy has a suki 450 with a cherry bomb,

yosh pipe,and an intake.

It is far slower than a bolt on yfz.

I wouldnt say far slower..maybe slightly..the advantage to the zuki is for the price your gettin longer arms ,better shocks, for both being a moto x quad I like the zuki better ..hell its fast enough for me to get injured on :beercheers:

I wouldnt say far slower..maybe slightly..the advantage to the zuki is for the price your gettin longer arms ,better shocks, for both being a moto x quad I like the zuki better ..hell its fast enough for me to get injured on :laughoff:

i guess it comes down to which ever bike is longer.. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Then the question is ... Why isn't the additional horse power hitting the ground( LT )? The Suzuki has more HP with the Cherry Bomb. :flipoff:

Thats just it. They dont make more power.

A bolt on yfz(meaning pipe,intake,jet kit and cam mod) makes more power.

And yfz is lighter. For shooting comp hill the yfz is just faster.

i dunno.

i have

cams,pipe,full jet and a lightened flywheel on my YFZ and PaulyPaul on his Suzuki 450 beat me BADD

I'm thinking Pauly Paul might be just a tad bit better of a rider!! Plus your just a girl!!!! :driver::rockwoot::rockon:

yfz might be little faster but a half a** rider on suzuki can beat it in dunes. as far going up comp hill nothing beats a banshee. I'm at the top and on my way down before they get to the top . 2 stroke baby :rockwoot:

I agree with that,Banshees are badass drag bikes

My buddy has a suki 450 with a cherry bomb,

yosh pipe,and an intake.

It is far slower than a bolt on yfz.

whoa whoa whoa...I'll spot with you that the YFZ is faster, but FAR faster is pushing it....I can read your tire size on the back tire of your bike goin up the hill :rockon:

Find out again on the 7th! I'll booby trap that red and white hunk of sh*t if I need to!! :rockwoot:

I've talked to several Zuki 450 owners that have the Cherry bomb, aftermarket pipe ect and they all have claimed that the YFZ with a little performance work is a faster unit.

Is this true, or just the luck of the draw that I talked to the negative bunch?

Any compairson tests available yet?

The Zuki sure seems nice.

So far the guys I ride with that are on Yamaha's are either pretty close or in front of me...we all have similar stuff done, pretty much a riders race. I cant walk away from them and vice versa...Braapman being the exception, his crower cam did a body good and he pulls away :driver:

The Suzuki has WACKED gearing for the sand, super tall(1st gear launches, mid 3rd up comp)....so its touchy, gotta kinda learn what it likes.

Other than that, its competitive....you aint gonna blow anyones doors off either way, bolt on for bolt on.

Edited by Rob Sanders