TheAlaskan Posted June 10, 2011 Posted June 10, 2011 (edited) On Thursdays I get to play! Edited June 10, 2011 by TheAlaskan Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 10, 2011 Posted June 10, 2011 Heres one of Niagara Falls (US SIDE, CANADIAN SIDE IN THE BACKGROUND) I took in April. I was born in NY and this was the first time Ive seen the falls. Pretty amazing! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2011 Author Posted June 10, 2011 an hour or so ago Hey I took almost the same pic when I was there! haha Heres one of Niagara Falls (US SIDE, CANADIAN SIDE IN THE BACKGROUND) I took in April. I was born in NY and this was the first time Ive seen the falls. Pretty amazing! nice! Quote
NE14SAND Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 you had clear weather and didnt use a crappy cell phone pick lol. nice Quote
andydew Posted June 14, 2011 Posted June 14, 2011 hit by a drunk driver on the way to glamis oh man; that sucks. I was hit by an asian driver on my last trip to glamis :freakin_nuts: Rich kid...bmw... Nothing compared to yours...sorry to hear Quote
White Rhino Posted June 16, 2011 Posted June 16, 2011 hit by a drunk driver on the way to glamis wow holy crap and looks like your TH was attached at the time too???? hope he has GREAT insurance Quote
sand chick Posted June 19, 2011 Posted June 19, 2011 totally took a wrong turn and ended up chillen on a dirt road ... hahaha 4 xing through some farmland with cows and roadrunners! Quote
NE14SAND Posted June 19, 2011 Posted June 19, 2011 just spent the last couple days painting our patio we built, well worth it. Quote
rushjunkie Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 Went to Barrett-Jackson and fell in love. Don't know how I'm gonna explain this to the wife... Quote
andydew Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 Went to Barrett-Jackson and fell in love. Don't know how I'm gonna explain this to the wife... very, very nice so did you pull the trigger already, or still thinkin about it? Quote
raspadoo Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 Went to Barrett-Jackson and fell in love. Don't know how I'm gonna explain this to the wife... Nice '69 Quote
rushjunkie Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 (edited) very, very nice so did you pull the trigger already, or still thinkin about it? Nice '69 Fell in love, but didn't take her home. People tend to overbid at BJ. Now, if it had the RS option, that thing would of been in real danger of being in my garage. Here is the ideal one: Edited June 26, 2011 by rushjunkie Quote
Jakster884 Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 My 30th Birthday! This pic is priceless. Never seen so much emotion from chad. You look like you are wide awake.Good times I am sure. Quote
sand chick Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 Ahhhhhh! It's been wayyyy to long! It's raining off and on today! Perfect coral pink weather Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 Heres my 4th of July weekend! Spent it on Lake Mead all weekend! Pretty fantastic! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.