Jmanx Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 I heard you were from Brian (campidiot) that's awesome man! I'll have to come by Ya please do...We will be camped near bathroom #9...Thats where the party will be after the ceremony. Quote
Jmanx Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 nice! what time? We should be done w/pics and getting back to camp around 3'ish. Then we're gonna eat, drink and be married!...hee hee.. Quote
ynot Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 Congrats on the sand dunes wedding, what a great idea! Hope your getting married at 3 PM and not 3 AM as I camp by #9 also and I would hate for it to be a shotgun wedding LOL Again congrats and good luck! Terry Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 I am in. This weekend and next will be going over Quad and Hauler. I can not wait for a nice weekend under the Dumont Stars.It will be the Usual just me and my two little girls. Quote
DunerDan Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 I am in. This weekend and next will be going over Quad and Hauler. I can not wait for a nice weekend under the Dumont Stars.It will be the Usual just me and my two little girls. where you camping jak? Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 where you camping jak? Hit me up once I get there and We should be in the Usual Spot. I am stoked to get out. Work has been the busiest in years. Only problem is we have always been busy. Quote
DunerDan Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 Hit me up once I get there and We should be in the Usual Spot. I am stoked to get out. Work has been the busiest in years. Only problem is we have always been busy. fo sho! I'll hit you up Quote
ALB Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 I will be their cant wait. 26 threw the 30th Quote
sand chick Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 (edited) Bringing myself, my dog and hopefully getting my quad out there some how,, if not it's dune groupie and bring on the drinks , and maybe I'll suck it up and find a rail to catch a ride in, been a few years since rail riding, maybe it's time to give it another try. Edited October 14, 2011 by sand chick Quote
andydew Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 I'm trying to sell the wife on the idea of the OHV safety certificate, for my boy, to get us up there for a day trip. We could stick around for the trick or treating thing, too. If we can make it, anyone care if we tag along for the day? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 I'm trying to sell the wife on the idea of the OHV safety certificate, for my boy, to get us up there for a day trip. We could stick around for the trick or treating thing, too. If we can make it, anyone care if we tag along for the day? Andy you can pull up with us if you make it out. We only got to chat for like 3 minutes at the regatta anyways. haha Just hit me up if you end up making it out. Would you be bringing the car? Quote
andydew Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 Andy you can pull up with us if you make it out. We only got to chat for like 3 minutes at the regatta anyways. haha Just hit me up if you end up making it out. Would you be bringing the car? right on I'd drag all the toys up with my 'lil pickup..., if we day trip it. I'd like to get a 2 day weekend, and bring da bus, but still not sure if work will cooperate for even a 1 day~er. I'll let ya know if I'm coming; but I probably won't know until that friday. I know my boy is excited to go; all he can talk about is riding the sand rail in the "buggy sand" Quote
jr1208 Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 i might b going with jorge loco....i need my sad fix..... Quote
VegasRaptor Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 Me and my crew are in. This is our first time out for Halloween. So I hear the kids trick or treat....wondering how popular the tricking or treating so we can pack enough treats?? Can't wait!! Looking at old pics it almost looks like it can get as busy as President's Weekend? Quote
DunerDan Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 Me and my crew are in. This is our first time out for Halloween. So I hear the kids trick or treat....wondering how popular the tricking or treating so we can pack enough treats?? Can't wait!! Looking at old pics it almost looks like it can get as busy as President's Weekend? we usually get quite a few through the camp. and in years past Halloween can be one of the busiest weekends! but since the economy crashed....not so much. can't wait!! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 we usually get quite a few through the camp. and in years past Halloween can be one of the busiest weekends! but since the economy crashed....not so much. can't wait!! Halloween is still one of the biggest regardless. We always bring at least a couple bags of candy because kids come if large groups out at D. I have found that if you hang up lights and decorations you better be ready. Quote
VegasRaptor Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 Halloween is still one of the biggest regardless. We always bring at least a couple bags of candy because kids come if large groups out at D. I have found that if you hang up lights and decorations you better be ready. Awesome!! Got my battery operated led lights at Walmart so we'll be ready!!! We camp to the left of #3. Couple of Haulers and a Cruise America Moterhome. SO STOKED TO BE GOING BACK TO THE DUNES!!! Quote
jalper Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 I do not know why I do it every year, but I do, me and Jeff -jwcarguy- changed out the micros to midboards, had to make new arms, had the trans rebuilt from John and changed the motor from a LT to a LS, well I fired up the motor and it goes to the tuner this week, I am leaving in 5 days and have not touched the trailer in months, I have spent so much time on the car, I forgot to start the Genny, so it needs a new Carb, We will see everyone out there, good luck Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 My girls are Stoked they get to Trick or treat Twice. Not bad I never got this when I was a kid. Quote
A-A-Ron Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 We are going, it takes us 9 hours to get there though. Quote
Tmoney Posted October 19, 2011 Author Posted October 19, 2011 We are going, it takes us 9 hours to get there though. really? it only takes us 45 minutes Quote
A-A-Ron Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 really? it only takes us 45 minutes It takes me 45 minutes just to get to the freeway............... Quote
Kitcat Posted October 20, 2011 Posted October 20, 2011 We were supposed to go to Halloween, but probably won't make it. We just found out this week that our new fifth wheel is running late on schedule. I don't know if Eclipse RV ran late or Johnnie Walker ordered it late. Sad because no one called us. We stopped by Eclipse while we were in California to see it on the line. They hadn't even started production on it! Grrr!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.