Halloween 2011

Tmoney

I heard you were from Brian (campidiot) that's awesome man! I'll have to come by

Ya please do...We will be camped near bathroom #9...Thats where the party will be after the ceremony. :beercheers:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the sand dunes wedding, what a great idea! Hope your getting married at 3 PM and not 3 AM as I camp by #9 also and I would hate for it to be a shotgun wedding LOL Again congrats and good luck!

Terry

Bringing myself, my dog and hopefully getting my quad out there some how,, if not it's dune groupie and bring on the drinks :beerpint: , and maybe I'll suck it up and find a rail to catch a ride in, been a few years since rail riding, maybe it's time to give it another try.

Edited by sand chick

I'm trying to sell the wife on the idea of the OHV safety certificate, for my boy, to get us up there for a day trip. We could stick around for the trick or treating thing, too.

If we can make it, anyone care if we tag along for the day?

I'm trying to sell the wife on the idea of the OHV safety certificate, for my boy, to get us up there for a day trip. We could stick around for the trick or treating thing, too.

If we can make it, anyone care if we tag along for the day?

Andy you can pull up with us if you make it out. We only got to chat for like 3 minutes at the regatta anyways. haha beercheers.gif

Just hit me up if you end up making it out.

Would you be bringing the car?

Andy you can pull up with us if you make it out. We only got to chat for like 3 minutes at the regatta anyways. haha beercheers.gif

Just hit me up if you end up making it out.

Would you be bringing the car?

right on :beercheers:

I'd drag all the toys up with my 'lil pickup..., if we day trip it. I'd like to get a 2 day weekend, and bring da bus, but still not sure if work will cooperate for even a 1 day~er. I'll let ya know if I'm coming; but I probably won't know until that friday. I know my boy is excited to go; all he can talk about is riding the sand rail in the "buggy sand" :headbang1:

Me and my crew are in. This is our first time out for Halloween. So I hear the kids trick or treat....wondering how popular the tricking or treating so we can pack enough treats?? Can't wait!! Looking at old pics it almost looks like it can get as busy as President's Weekend?

Me and my crew are in. This is our first time out for Halloween. So I hear the kids trick or treat....wondering how popular the tricking or treating so we can pack enough treats?? Can't wait!! Looking at old pics it almost looks like it can get as busy as President's Weekend?

we usually get quite a few through the camp.

and in years past Halloween can be one of the busiest weekends! but since the economy crashed....not so much.

can't wait!!

we usually get quite a few through the camp.

and in years past Halloween can be one of the busiest weekends! but since the economy crashed....not so much.

can't wait!!

Halloween is still one of the biggest regardless.

We always bring at least a couple bags of candy because kids come if large groups out at D. I have found that if you hang up lights and decorations you better be ready. dayum.gif:laughing:

Halloween is still one of the biggest regardless.

We always bring at least a couple bags of candy because kids come if large groups out at D. I have found that if you hang up lights and decorations you better be ready. dayum.gif:laughing:

Awesome!! Got my battery operated led lights at Walmart so we'll be ready!!! We camp to the left of #3. Couple of Haulers and a Cruise America Moterhome.:yiah: SO STOKED TO BE GOING BACK TO THE DUNES!!!

I do not know why I do it every year, but I do, me and Jeff -jwcarguy- changed out the micros to midboards, had to make new arms, had the trans rebuilt from John and changed the motor from a LT to a LS, well I fired up the motor and it goes to the tuner this week, I am leaving in 5 days and have not touched the trailer in months, I have spent so much time on the car, I forgot to start the Genny, so it needs a new Carb,

We will see everyone out there, good luck

We were supposed to go to Halloween, but probably won't make it. We just found out this week that our new fifth wheel is running late on schedule. I don't know if Eclipse RV ran late or Johnnie Walker ordered it late. Sad because no one called us. We stopped by Eclipse while we were in California to see it on the line. They hadn't even started production on it! Grrr!!!