SSSS

rushjunkie

I got busy with my addition project on the house, and forgot all about it :dope: Might just head down for a few hours today :dunno:

Nice pics for sure; those SCU's are looking good, but curious about that Funco as well. :yiah:

How was the show this year? Anything new or innovative that you just had to have?

I got busy with my addition project on the house, and forgot all about it :dope: Might just head down for a few hours today :dunno:

Nice pics for sure; those SCU's are looking good, but curious about that Funco as well. :yiah:

How was the show this year? Anything new or innovative that you just had to have?

I have heard not much good about it this year. Still spread out all over the place but just not a lot if any new stuff to see ut good prices on Toy haulers/RV's. Not to much else I heard that was good about it feom a coule of different sources.

Like raspadoo said above, if you're into rzr's there is plenty to see. I don't own a buggy, so not much for me to see as far as parts so I can't report on good deals. The area that has shrunk the most is definitely the small business vendors. That parking lot was way empty.

Some good cars to drool over though. That funco is pretty bad-azz, but i still LOVE the lines of the pro-bro and the tatums. Although i'm not a fan of the paint job on the red racer truck, that thing is incredible. I would never need all that in a sand car, but how many of us need half the chit we want anyway?

Good meeting you Neal! I'm gonna have to pick your brain a little so I can finally learn how to use this camera thingy...

Andy, if you went to last year's show, you wont be missing much this year (except that funco).

ynot, that alumicraft was one of those cars that caught my eye around the corner and I had to come over and meet her. Not the average car. Once I spent a few minutes around her, I knew I wanted her... Alas, she's a two seater and I need a four... I'll always remember her as the one who got away... ahem, what were we talking about??

Edited by rushjunkie

Like raspadoo said above, if you're into rzr's there is plenty to see. I don't own a buggy, so not much for me to see as far as parts so I can't report on good deals. The area that has shrunk the most is definitely the small business vendors. That parking lot was way empty.

Some good cars to drool over though. That funco is pretty bad-azz, but i still LOVE the lines of the pro-bro and the tatums. Although i'm not a fan of the paint job on the red racer truck, that thing is incredible. I would never need all that in a sand car, but how many of us need half the chit we want anyway?

Good meeting you Neal! I'm gonna have to pick your brain a little so I can finally learn how to use this camera thingy...

Andy, if you went to last year's show, you wont be missing much this year (except that funco).

ynot, that alumicraft was one of those cars that caught my eye around the corner and I had to come over and meet her. Not the average car. Once I spent a few minutes around her, I knew I wanted her... Alas, she's a two seater and I need a four... I'll always remember her as the one who got away... ahem, what were we talking about??

That was a bad a$$ 4 seater sitting next to it, the tan one. But I kinda have an affinity for that brand of car even after 6 years!

I didn't want to be known as a negative Nellly for a change but I wasted quite a bit of time and money (for me) to drive over to the sand show. fuel, motel, food etc. I didn't see anything I couldn't see in a magazine. I walked around the place twice trying to find anything Old School or small items to buy. I went two years ago and enjoyed it. I won't go again until I hear something has changed to include more interest groups more small vendors and prices that are a bit more affordable for me

Foot note:

It cost more for one large draft beer than it did to get in on Friday $11.00 beer.....$10.00 entry! :ahhhhh:

I didn't end up making it there today. Figured I'm short on cash, so why tempt myself with the big ticket stuff I can't afford, even if it is only 40 minutes away. My car is dialed in, and I don't think I NEED anything. That funco looks good, and I love the look of the pro bros, but honestly, I like the gen IV's best anyhow.

Yeah, I kinda wondered if that'd be the case compared to last year. We went last year, and besides a sunburn for me and my lil boy, we didn't really come home with anything except the up n coming heart attack from the turkey legs and fried twinkies :laughing:

show is definately dwindling down..a huge r/c track on one side,a supermoto track in the back and building full of nothing but boats.....its not worth going anymore.

We still had a great time.we were there Saturday for about 3.5-4 hours the kids were at home so we were free to do as we please. we saw a ton of people I knew.

Funcos new G6 was awesome.SCU's 3 cars there were nice as always.Alumi-Craft's cars were old and it kinda sucked to not see a new car from them.

Tatums were new but look like all the rest.Dejong had their latest Monster manx which was pretty sweet and Buckshot had a old line but new car there.

Racer had a TT that was off the hook....just looking at the fabrication was intense.

Nice pics as usual Neal. I did not make it out myself this year but do not feel I have missed out on anything. What type of truck is that there. It looks massive what ever it is. beerpint.gif

I don't remember the company name. I was just amaized at the size of the thing.