Easter weekend whos going?

CampIdiot

We will be there late in the day on Wednesday. Staying until the 13th. Grey ford F-350 and a 40 foot next level 5th wheeler. decent size camp and a fast, red, LT turbocharged sand rail. Couple hot ladies and some fast quads. Stop by for a beer...

Myself and the kiddo should be there Wednesday Night unless I change my mind and leave Thursday morning. (my mind always changes)

I am hoping for great weather and not tooooo hott :)

*I forsee GOODTIMES*

• Like 1

Rocket, Booster and I will be there tomorrow, on the bluff just west of the cable fence above the Fee Station. Our regular spot for drinking, watching who comes in and acting stupid when applicable. Seldom happens tho............unless Cahrllie and Jill are there. We miss his smiling face in our camp while he works out of town. The bar is stocked, some food, if needed .........and plans to relax the entire weekend. Rail is down so just leisurly rides in the rhino for me.......Some how I think I will push the limit occationally if my back holds up. Had a bad week with a back that went out on me last Thurdady. Visited the Chiro today and hope to be able to do a regular fun trip. Rail will be ready for my yearly trip to Idaho Dunes in June or July. Hope to see some of you go this year. It's a super trip and unbeliveable dunes.

Since Rocket hardly ever posts up on here any more ( he's mentally and computer challenged) He claims that his computer is having problems but I think it is operator error.He has the red sand rocket, and yes it's quick and cool. He's not...... but Booster is! I have to tolerate him to be able to enjoy her wit and courteous hostess abilities. I'm think about trying to get her to change her screen name to EYE CANDY!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry to be so windy but the "Evan Williams" is to blame tonight. The pain pills don't help either. :no_no: :hello:

Edited by sandawg

Rocket, Booster and I will be there tomorrow, on the bluff just west of the cable fence above the Fee Station. Our regular spot for drinking, watching who comes in and acting stupid when applicable. Seldom happens tho............unless Cahrllie and Jill are there. We miss his smiling face in our camp while he works out of town. The bar is stocked, some food, if needed .........and plans to relax the entire weekend. Rail is down so just leisurly rides in the rhino for me.......Some how I think I will push the limit occationally if my back holds up. Had a bad week with a back that went out on me last Thurdady. Visited the Chiro today and hope to be able to do a regular fun trip. Rail will be ready for my yearly trip to Idaho Dunes in June or July. Hope to see some of you go this year. It's a super trip and unbeliveable dunes.

Since Rocket hardly ever posts up on here any more ( he's mentally and computer challenged) He claims that his computer is having problems but I think it is operator error.He has the red sand rocket, and yes it's quick and cool. He's not...... but Booster is! I have to tolerate him to be able to enjoy her wit and courteous hostess abilities. I'm think about trying to get her to change her screen name to EYE CANDY!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry to be so windy but the "Evan Williams" is to blame tonight. The pain pills don't help either. :no_no: :hello:

:shots::blah:

:laughing: Have a great trip Pat. The dunes are crazy nice right now.

Looks like I am waiting on UPS man friday AM then off to the dunes. I ordered new air filters a few months ago and with the motorhome and then the car being down I haven't put them on. Did that today only to find they sent me a 2 3/4 inlet and a 2 1/2 inlet. One works one doesn't. My spares are just that and I will wait for the right one to show. BTW AEM told me to just get rid of the 2 1/2 inlet 9" dry filter as they don't want it back. Anybody need it? First one that can use it they can have it, just need to get a outerwear for it. i have been very happy with AEM. See you friday mid afternoon.

Terry

Edited by ynot

Looks like I am waiting on UPS man friday AM then off to the dunes. I ordered new air filters a few months ago and with the motorhome and then the car being down I haven't put them on. Did that today only to find they sent me a 2 3/4 inlet and a 2 1/2 inlet. One works one doesn't. My spares are just that and I will wait for the right one to show. BTW AEM told me to just get rid of the 2 1/2 inlet 9" dry filter as they don't want it back. Anybody need it? First one that can use it they can have it, just need to get a outerwear for it. i have been very happy with AEM. See you friday mid afternoon.

Terry

Bring it Terry. I will take it. Will fit my RZR.

Pat, nope not going to happen for a long time the way things are going. They sent Charlie to Billings, Montana for the last 2 months and he told me last night he is headed to Sidney, Montana (pretty close to Canada/North Dakota borders) It may be a permanent deal, who knows. If it stays this way who knows I may just go too.