What food do you bring to Dumont?

TbonesMalones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guy's usually bring? I looking for some new ideas, I'm getting sick of the same old hot dogs and hamburgers along with the sandy potato salad. Does anybody cook anything else besides the norm???? :sleeping:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my tater salad isnt sandy!!! :P

unless it gets leftout all night after the potluck. :rockwoot::shocked::think::drinkbeer:

i usually bring the same kind stuff you do. burgers, dogs, sandwiches. but i know some peeps who bring casseroles they can heat up in the oven of their RV. actually tasted really good out there, was something different.

i dont know about everyone else, but quick and easy always works for me out at the dunes. dont wanna spend alot of time cookin.

its all about riding & drinkin!! :beercheers: :shocked2:

Anything that goes in a circle. :shocked::think: aka Presto/ Pizzaz pizza cooker food:

chicken fingers, pizza, jalepeno poppers, onion rings, etc. That sh*t gets pretty old though unless your drunk :drinkbeer: :shocked2:

Other than that, I usually bring marinated chicken breats, brats, and sandwiches.

A new thing I had last trip at Coral Pink was corn on the cob/ on the grill. That was some good grubbin right there. :beercheers::rockwoot:

we usually do a pot luck also, so i found this at samsclub, it's a pre cooked(smoked) and sliced brisket....you put it in the oven for like an hour and a half.....put it in and forget about it til its done......you'll have plenty of leftovers for breakfast and lunch....and its mighty tasty.....

Anything that will stay edible in my cooler... Hot pockets, a donation to love of the circle cooker foundation ( drunk food for the pizza cooker ), maybe some marinated meet, brats, hotdogs... since i dont have all the fancy equiptment to be able to prep a full meal its gotta fit in my cooler.. LOL

1 Big box KFC chicken strips

1 big party tray of Panda Express orange chicken

2 COSTCO tri tips

Several trays of Kings Hawaiian bread dinner rolls for mini sandwitches with the tri tip

1 big COSTCo frozen Lasagna

Several loaves of garlic bread

Spagetti sauce and meatballs.

Angel hair spagetti noodles

2 tubes of Pillsbury cresent rolls with Kosher hot dogs we rap in the cresent rolls and bake with cheese and a bit of pizza sauce made from the spagetti sauce

2 lbs of thin sliced turkey w/sub sandwitch buns

Taco shells and all the stuff ya make tacos with or roll them for tacitos.

Big flat egg noodles w lite brown gravy and home made seasoned meat balls for sweedish meat balls

Ore ida frozen french frys, both curly and sliced chip style

baked potatoes and steak from costco.

A fillet mignon roast, baked slowly with seasoning and vegtables

All washed down with delicious adult beverage

2 COSTCO tri tips

Several trays of Kings Hawaiian bread dinner rolls for mini sandwitches with the tri tip

2 tubes of Pillsbury cresent rolls with Kosher hot dogs we rap in the cresent rolls and bake with cheese and a bit of pizza sauce made from the spagetti sauce

Big flat egg noodles w lite brown gravy and home made seasoned meat balls for sweedish meat balls

:shocked2: :rockwoot::shocked::think: DAYYYYYYUMMMM!!!!! :sleeping::beercheers::drinkbeer:

samiches??? what do those taste like?? :laughoff:

They taste good!!! you never had a samich? geesh trav, where you been? living under a rock? :laughoff:

2 COSTCO tri tips

HOLY CRAP, how long are you there when you bring that much food?

I thought i was FAT!

You are nick, but so am I. I ALWAYS OVERSTOCK on food, and I dont bring that much!! Geesh!!! :laughoff:

Our menu feeds four kids for Four to seven days, and they're all skin and bones, my wife slender.

My kids are active.

I left out home baked cinimon rolls for breakfast, cereal, mickey mouse pancakes, Eggo - lego waffles ect ect.

Crock pot slow cooked pot roast

Crock pot baby back ribs

Panasonic bread machine bread.

Ya gotta get tired of Hamburgers and hot dogs real quick, and everything on our menu is easy to fix.

It's a time to take advantage of the family being together.

We have a really nice kitchen in our RV and we use it.

I usally go to Dream Dinners and get food - Its hella good and its easy one/two procedure to make things like artichoke chicken for six people....

And it the whole meal fits in a gallon ziplock so i just grab it from the fridge and all the ingrediants are there....

Edited by chris1223

whats dream dinners? :laughoff:

Dream dinners allows you to select items from their monthly calendar in which you go there and prepare the food all the way up to the point of cooking. They have all the ingredients out, chopped, and ready to go, so you don't have to do a thing except mix the ingredients the way you like and move on to the next item. You then package it, stick a label on it, freeze it, and thaw when you are ready to prepare. The food is really good. It's really cool, especially when you come home from a tough day at work and don't feel like preparing a meal. You just grab your dream dinner and cook per the instructions on the label and you've got instant gourmet. There's one on Pebble and Eastern next to the movie theater. Check it out or go to www.dreamdinners.com to learn more.

- Mel (Mrs. ISBB)