Entrance Road

JoeDuner

It's BAD. There's your report. Lol It's very wash boarded... big washboard. Just gotta take it very slow. Hopefully the BLM graded it before Halloween, but it's all new staff at the Barstow office so this season should be interesting.

I plan on calling Barstow BLM tomorrow to find out about the road and will update as I find out, but the other posts are right slow and easy it is what it it is until they get a grader operator in Barstow,. Now they have to bring one up from Needles and I hope that's there plan for Halloween but understand BLM is going from 0 to 100 this week!

Let us know Terry! Will you be out there this weekend?

I will not be doing back out till probably Veteran's day. It's a toss up on the road but my money would be on a rough ride this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Road is being worked on and they just put $75,000.00 worth of new type II down so it should be smooth sailing. So you think $40.00 is to much to charge for 7 days of camping and access to one of the worlds greatest OHV areas? You'll burn more than that in fuel just having fun!

• Like 2