Don29palms Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 Halloween Weekend will rapidly be upon us soooooooooooooo I figured I start the list. Who's gonna be there: :DDR_rocks!: TRES HERMANOS Dunefreak Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 Halloween Weekend will rapidly be upon us soooooooooooooo I figured I start the list. Who's gonna be there: TRES HERMANOS Dunefreak :DDR_rocks!: Ragdoll MX Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 Im in!!! what day you goin out don? I have that friday off, so Ill probably come out thursday night!! Camping same place as this last weekend? Pretty sure we are doin another potluck, maybe minus the foodfight at the end, although it was fun!!! Quote
ynot Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 We will be there but camping near crapper #9 as usual! :DDR_rocks!: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 We'll be there with 4-5 other trailers....somewhere..... Quote
dunefreak Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 I'll be there sometime Thursday...in our normal spot along the finger. (campcoe :DDR_rocks!: ) Quote
lvnalolife Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 I'll be there Sat am. Wife has a halloween party at her work on Friday night. :DDR_rocks!: Gotta keep the wifey and the kids happy! So save me a spot for my big a$$ trailer! Oh yeah, my father-in-law is going too! Not sure when he is rolling out. Quote
ramzrool Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I'll be there and I also have a few friends coming down from Ely.. I can't wait :DDR_rocks!: Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I hope I can go, I might be looking for my dog somewhere :DDR_rocks!: Quote
wsky70 Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I'm in, can't miss that one. Got the quad fixed today and new plastics on. Couple more things I want to do before then though....Can't wait to get back out there and have fun. We need to start a sobe bottle collection for then also, can't ever have enough...Semper Fi, Woody Here she is now.... Quote
Billsinca Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 We will be there but camping near crapper #9 as usual! :DDR_rocks!: We will be out near ynot! Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I'M IN. BE THERE ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON. :DDR_rocks!: Quote
ynot Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 We will be out near ynot! Ron, what's the new toy? Quote
Randog Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 Randog and buddys are going to try "NOT TO ROLL" out there for Halloween. However we are planning to be there in our regular spot by the big hill on the first finger. We'll hook-up :DDR_rocks!: Quote
vegas style Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 im in thursday afternoon sounds great to me ......3 nights...... bum a shower from someone??? :DDR_rocks!: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 im in thursday afternoon sounds great to me ......3 nights...... bum a shower from someone??? i have an outside shower, ill hose ya off vegas!! :angry2: :DDR_rocks!: Quote
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I'd offer, Steve, but I will already have 3 people taking a couple showers in mine. My gray water for the bathroom should get pretty full. Sorry Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 STEVE SHOULDN'T YOU BE OFFERING BLONDIE THE HOSE JOB. Quote
Billsinca Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 Ron, what's the new toy? '06 Polaris Ranger Quote
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 STEVE SHOULDN'T YOU BE OFFERING BLONDIE THE HOSE JOB. nice Quote
ash Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 We will be there but camping near crapper #9 as usual! Leaving Friday afternoon will be near #9 also Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.