badass24racing Posted October 12, 2006 Posted October 12, 2006 Myself and about 15 people from my work Quote
scott Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 We are planning on coming out as well.. Pete, do you mind if we hang with the group? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 We are planning on coming out as well.. Pete, do you mind if we hang with the group? Are you sure your coach will make it close to the second finger without gettin stuck? It gets kinda soft near the finger where we camp on holiday weekends. Otherwise, Quote
scott Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 Are you sure your coach will make it close to the second finger without gettin stuck? It gets kinda soft near the finger where we camp on holiday weekends. Otherwise, Hmmm.. Good question. That could be a problem unless there are some good 4x4's.. I can air way down but that may still be an issue. I was wondering about that when I saw the map you posted earlier in the thread. Last time I went to Pismo, I had 2 4x4'x pull me way back into the dunes but I may need to find another group who plans on camping in a more RV friendly area.. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 Hmmm.. Good question. That could be a problem unless there are some good 4x4's.. I can air way down but that may still be an issue. I was wondering about that when I saw the map you posted earlier in the thread. Last time I went to Pismo, I had 2 4x4'x pull me way back into the dunes but I may need to find another group who plans on camping in a more RV friendly area.. I remember your story about your Pismo incident . That's why I mentioned it about the soft sand. Quote
badass24racing Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 Cant wait will be out friday morn to MEET some DDR people Quote
VegasJones Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 What's a SOBE BOMB? I think it has something to do with putting a can of beans in a fire and slicing your knee open.... Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 Our crew is going as well. Were doing my bday party out there Quote
CARTER-HONDA450 Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 I'll be there and so will half the staff of carter powersports Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 OK, we now have an official Halloween banner I made up. Don, I'll add it to your post in the beginning of this thread. :dunce: I can't wait for some night time fun at comp! Quote
Don29palms Posted October 14, 2006 Author Posted October 14, 2006 (edited) Cool banner I like it! Night time action at Comp on a big weekend. You gotta love it. Maybe that guy with the toyhauler with the pole and mirror ball will be out there again? Edited October 14, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
wingnut Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 Cool banner..."Artist formerly known as the Prez"!!!!! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I'll be out there for sure and when I pass out you all can put all the sandy weiners you want on me i'll just wake up and eat em for breakfast! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I'll be out there for sure and when I pass out you all can put all the sandy weiners you want on me i'll just wake up and eat em for breakfast! EDDDDIIIEEEE :dunce: That's funny. :shocked2: Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 sweet banner.........good job man.. to bad we wont be there that weekend.....But i think i told you already when we were drinkin..... Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 (edited) I'll be out there for sure and when I pass out you all can put all the sandy weiners you want on me i'll just wake up and eat em for breakfast! NICE!!!!! Edited October 14, 2006 by JoeDuner Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) OK, we now have an official Halloween banner I made up. :dunce: Don, I'll add it to your post in the beginning of this thread. I can't wait for some night time fun at comp! :shocked2: Nice Banner Pete!!! Ill be out for the day,if im lucky ill be able to stick around for the night fun too Edited October 15, 2006 by Sand_YFZ Quote
cruddymutt Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Is there going to be a DDR ride for those of us who are parking in different locations? Time/place to meet? I am going to bring the manx. It hasnt been out in over 2 years! Quote
badass24racing Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Im going with a group from work, CANT WAIT Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 OK, we now have an official Halloween banner I made up. Don, I'll add it to your post in the beginning of this thread. I can't wait for some night time fun at comp! :dunce: That Looks AWSO ME!Got it on my page now :shocked2: Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Is there going to be a DDR ride for those of us who are parking in different locations? Time/place to meet? I am going to bring the manx. It hasnt been out in over 2 years! Yeah good question. When and where do u usually meet up at? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Is there going to be a DDR ride for those of us who are parking in different locations? Time/place to meet? I am going to bring the manx. It hasnt been out in over 2 years! Let's start a thread for it. I'd say just meet up at our camp if you guys want. It's usually easiest that way. In the past we have met up at the bottom of the big face hill on the left, but on big weekends when you get over there you don't know who is there from DDR and who is just hanging out and riding. I'll start a thread for it. Quote
badass24racing Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Where do usually camp, and how do you mark your spot BIG A!! DDR BANNERS ?? SO I CAN HOOKUP For The RIDE Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.