Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, you all have some very Purdy Buggies.....  :dayum:

 

I'm an old school VW based rail..  

But, at this point I don't think my new engine will be in the rail in time.

If it is, we will be there.  If not, well you know

 

Keeping fingers crossed.

 

Thanks,

IrnBear

  • Like 1
Posted
6 hours ago, BAM racing said:

my fiance and I will be attending and this is my first trip to Dumont I cant wait.my buggy glamis.jpg

Hey, that's a pretty bad a$$ car on the right 😎😎

  • Like 3
Posted

So last year my wife and sister planned this amazing, exciting Disneyland trip together for the families and kids...planned it for Dec 10th weekend 2016.  At that very moment I knew...my hopes of a 2016 buggy round up was bleak, as this amazing get together of awesome people and fast rides always falls at this time. (is that bad that that's the first thing I think of?) You guys all have a blast and be safe.  Can't wait for the pics, stories, and for buggy round up 2017. 

Posted
54 minutes ago, DuNe~Rydher said:

So last year my wife and sister planned this amazing, exciting Disneyland trip together for the families and kids...planned it for Dec 10th weekend 2016.  At that very moment I knew...my hopes of a 2016 buggy round up was bleak, as this amazing get together of awesome people and fast rides always falls at this time. (is that bad that that's the first thing I think of?) You guys all have a blast and be safe.  Can't wait for the pics, stories, and for buggy round up 2017. 

 

haha no that makes you a DUNER. Damn it Stephen. That's too bad. Have a good trip. Maybe we can hook up some other time this season. 

Posted
5 hours ago, DuNe~Rydher said:

So last year my wife and sister planned this amazing, exciting Disneyland trip together for the families and kids...planned it for Dec 10th weekend 2016.  At that very moment I knew...my hopes of a 2016 buggy round up was bleak, as this amazing get together of awesome people and fast rides always falls at this time. (is that bad that that's the first thing I think of?) You guys all have a blast and be safe.  Can't wait for the pics, stories, and for buggy round up 2017. 

*cough *cough not feeling to well don't think I can make it to Disneyland. Lol still a long season to go though. :thumb:

Posted
6 minutes ago, BAM racing said:

so question what time saturday morning will every one be getting together for the first morning ride? i wont be arriving till then.

 

Probably around 9/ 9:30 ish. Just guessing though. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Man, the weather forecast is looking awesome so far. Highs in the mid 60's all weekend and very little or no W. 

 

Side note about the tacos Saturday night. I need EVERYONE to RSVP on here so I know how much food to buy. No RSVP...no tacos for you! lol 

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, dunefreak said:

Man, the weather forecast is looking awesome so far. Highs in the mid 60's all weekend and very little or no W. 

 

Side note about the tacos Saturday night. I need EVERYONE to RSVP on here so I know how much food to buy. No RSVP...no tacos for you! lol 

 There is 4 adults with us. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Ron0263 said:

 There is 4 adults with us. 

 

You're good Ron. I gotchoo. I mostly just want my lazy friends to post up who haven't yet. lol

 

@painterjoe @Randog @louB @KRUSTY @JVZ and many others 

 

11 minutes ago, bp-guy said:

Pete, I can bring out my BBQ if needed to help out in the cooking.

 

If it's not a hassle, cool. My griddle cooks that carne up fast but we'll have a ton of it so extra grill space might be needed so it goes faster. 

Posted
54 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Man, the weather forecast is looking awesome so far. Highs in the mid 60's all weekend and very little or no W. 

 

Side note about the tacos Saturday night. I need EVERYONE to RSVP on here so I know how much food to buy. No RSVP...no tacos for you! lol 

Pretty sure I did but it's me and the wife 

Posted

Know about 3-4 cars coming and as many rzrs. Where do they get rsvp'd or does this count? 

 

Im showing up Thursday late. Just park anywhere? Somebody else be there prior right? I'm going to have kids ages 4-12 on mini quads. I'll keep them out of camp circle but I can camp 100 yards out if the going rate is less kids? Not huge pitbull fan either (read the part "with kids) so if anyone is bringing them let me know another reason I can give space. 

 

Do do we need to rsvp somewhere else or will this do? Look forward to meeting the group! 

Posted
53 minutes ago, jetjock15 said:

Know about 3-4 cars coming and as many rzrs. Where do they get rsvp'd or does this count? 

 

Im showing up Thursday late. Just park anywhere? Somebody else be there prior right? I'm going to have kids ages 4-12 on mini quads. I'll keep them out of camp circle but I can camp 100 yards out if the going rate is less kids? Not huge pitbull fan either (read the part "with kids) so if anyone is bringing them let me know another reason I can give space. 

 

Do do we need to rsvp somewhere else or will this do? Look forward to meeting the group! 

 

Good enough, jetjock15! :) I just need to get an idea of how many and who all to expect. Yeah just pull up wherever. Just keep the circle big. Don't cut it short. We'll probably need to squeeze quite a few in. I'm sure if someone is trying to save a spot next to them they'll give you a heads up. But it's first come, first serve on the parking. There's really no rules there. 

 

I don't know of any pitbulls and I hear ya...I'm not a big fan either. 

 

Camp will be big enough that it's not an issue if your kids want to ride inside camp...as long as you don't have Yoshi pipes on every bike and they go nonstop from morning till night. lol Just keep it respectable. We ride our ATC70's in camp at times throughout the weekend. :thumb:

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...