crawlinxj Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 (edited) ok i know it might be a little early but. i am excited to go ride! so who all is going to dumont for thanksgiving? my familyand i will be camping with ddr...thanks pete. i cant wait to try and stuff 9 bikes in the toy hauler we will be pulling into camp sometime wednesday afternoon. Edited November 7, 2006 by crawlinxj Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Glamis bound for t-day... all my family lives about 30 min away from glamis so why not kill 2 birds with one stone.. unfortunatley that means taking 2 cars... ugg Quote
dunefreak Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 I should be leaving on Wednesday afternoon as well. Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Wed. afternoon indeed. doing the big tday dinner out there Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 I will be out sometime Thurs with the whole famdamly! Unfortunately I will be camping in the Family spot on the other side of the finger from DDR. I will make a few trips over and all the rides! See you all out there. Quote
duneshredder911 Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Still not sure wheather it will be Dumont or Glamis?Last year I didnt go to either which was Quote
trickyLS-2racer Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 We will be coming out wednesday afternoon and some of the group will be going out the saturday before to camp out!!! We will have a very nice sized camp and lots of Trick cars!!!!!!! And a limo TOO!!!!! Quote
Maldar Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 I will be there, going out either Tuesday afternoon are Wednsday not sure yet. Have alot of my family coming out on thursday to camp out with me. Will look for the DDR camp to meet you guys. Quote
Mr.Sandman Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 Im going to try my best to make it out there for Friday and saturday. it depends on how much family comes out and visits. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 i believe we will be heading out on wed afternoon or evening(whenever i get off) till sunday...can't wait Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 Just a little over 2 weeks to go! It's coming quick! Here's our Turkay Day banner! CAPTAINKIRKW got the banner spotlight! It was the best action pic I could find without digging really deep. Quote
Don29palms Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 I should be going out Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. And if all goes well you guys will be saying "Hey, who's that idiot parked in our spot? Oh it's Don in his new truck and trailer." I am keeping my fingers crossed. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 they will be saying the same when i roll up as well.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 they will be saying the same when i roll up as well.. I thought you were going to Glamis, Nick. Or was that what you were talking about? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 err when i roll up after t-day... it was just in general to dons comment... ohh well.. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 sweet banner, i think we'll be uo there for t day Quote
Rockinfigs Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 i will try my hardest to make it out...if i do ill also stop by the DDR camp and say Hi Quote
justken Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 T-day will be me and dunesis's 1st time out!!! we cant wait...a little of this a little of this and a whole lot of this Quote
crawlinxj Posted November 6, 2006 Author Posted November 6, 2006 I should be going out Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. And if all goes well you guys will be saying "Hey, who's that idiot parked in our spot? Oh it's Don in his new truck and trailer." I am keeping my fingers crossed. Don we will be getting there tuesday afternoon. i am hoping someone else will be out there already so i know where to set camp up at Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 I'M IN WEDNESDAY THRU MONDAY . BY THE WAY THET'S ONE BAD A## BANNER. DID SOMEONE SAY WOODIE. Quote
mike156 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I'm also in arriving some time wed. evening Quote
sikkbanshee Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I'll be there... some deep fry'd turky on the menu... Quote
desertskyz Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Can't wait for Turkey Day. Get to take out the new baby. This will be her second trip. She ran Ger8t the first time. Gonna be lots of good and good and alot of good friends. Check out boys new baby. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.