dunefreak Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 Can you say LT500 WooHoo yeah....I can " LT500 WooHoo " congrats Kayla Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 15, 2006 Author Posted December 15, 2006 i can say both of those OLD SCHOOL LT500 its older then me . for sure Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 15, 2006 Author Posted December 15, 2006 yeah....I can " LT500 WooHoo " congrats Kayla my dad said its not mine cause ill blow it up ...RUDE Quote
dunefreak Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 my dad said its not mine cause ill blow it up ...RUDE he's probably right j/k Quote
wingnut Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 EEEESSSSHHHHH....I'm getting old...I see that I think, stay in the pipe, bump steer and no effin suspension!!! Quote
Don29palms Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 The best thing you can do with that Quadzilla is SELL IT! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 EEEESSSSHHHHH....I'm getting old...I see that I think, stay in the pipe, bump steer and no effin suspension!!! The best thing you can do with that Quadzilla is SELL IT! You guys are brutal! Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 The best thing you can do with that Quadzilla is SELL IT! damn can u say burn hahaha Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 congrats kayla.........that looks like the one this guy down the street has... Quote
badass24racing Posted December 16, 2006 Posted December 16, 2006 :finger_smiley: Old Schools Will Always ROCK Quote
da_burgh Posted December 16, 2006 Posted December 16, 2006 Perfect for the dunes. You can make that thing scream! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 28, 2006 Author Posted December 28, 2006 nerf bars + stock yfz heelguards== Ghetto fabulous!! :fro: Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 now only if you were able to start it :fro: Quote
nlvredneck Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 WOO HOO KAYLA!! finally 'yall got a real quad, a SUZUKI the baddest of the bad. that baby's 51 h.p. stock. what year is it? if you don't go insane with the modding (keep it close to stock) the cases will be fine. the '87's were the weakest when heavily modded, and the dealer can still get almost everything for the quadzillas. just keep working your charm on 'ol pop he'll let ya try her out :fro: Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 there used to be no equal till the banshee came along Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 29, 2006 Author Posted December 29, 2006 Then came the Predator :fro: .... thats funny. Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 (edited) thumb: .... :fro: thats funny. Edited December 29, 2006 by Bound4Dirt Quote
duneshredder911 Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 I'll second that! :fro: Ill add to that, im two stroke 4 life!! Quote
offroadracer Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 Old Schools Will Always ROCK True............quad looks pretty clean Quote
dunefreak Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........Kayla, how's that LT500 treating you guys? Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted January 3, 2007 Author Posted January 3, 2007 :dunce: :fro: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........Kayla, how's that LT500 treating you guys? im never riding that bike again. i cant start it or shift it. eff 2 strokes Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.