what did you get?

GirlWithHorns

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolex's are only cool on rappers and old retired golf playing peeps.They are too gaudy for me and old fashoined and I dont think you got one anyways and if you did exchange it for a timex. :laughoff:

ya i got one but its fake!!!! atleast i can admit that!!!!it was from my mother n law,,,go figure

:xmas_grin: !!

It looks like "bpguy" is giving us all the gift that keeps on giving! :laughoff::laughing: Good job bro!!! :laughoff:

I agree 100%!!!! :laughoff:

Hell as big as your feet are she could have gotten away with just giving you the boxes and a bungee cord!! :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

OH man I gave out the coolest presents my dad the craftsman tools racing series wrench set- my brothers some games for their x-box- my mom a custom made perfume bottle-my sis a 9mm pistol that she gets next time she visits- for me i dont know yet and i dont care its the gift of giving not receiving for me :beercheers::slap:

Hey Eddie, you may not be so crazy after all!! Sweeeet post.

My BEST gift was seeing my kids' faces light up Christmas morning. It's all about them. :laughoff:

HEY DON...I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREVENT THIS BUT THIS IS WHAT MY TRAY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE AND I HATE IT....MAYBE SOMEONE HAS SOME SUGGESTIONS HERE?

post-39-1167187353.jpg

freakin rookie! Jim, you gotta let the tray cool down slowly before unplugging it. Once your pizza or whatever is done, leave it plugged it for about 5 minutes. Otherwise it just bakes the tray. Trust me, I have used mine ennough to know...and I learned from the fat guy, Steveo! :laughoff:

my wife got a lump of cole
:laughoff:
post-4-1167101445.jpg

can you believe they make these in a 16!!!

Ashley had to import them staight from Australia

:flipoff: I got a set of black ones.....only in a size 10. I guess I'm a rookie. I also got an Alpine deck for my truck. Thanks son.

I GOT ANGELINA JOLIE :laughoff:

post-39-1167186390.jpg

BUT MY GIRL SAYS I CANT KEEP IT HERE(HEADBOARD) :idea: I THINK THATS :laughoff::laughoff:

post-39-1167186407.jpg

I'm gonna have to agree with ya on that one. :dunno:
I also got a set of power extendable mirrors!!!!..............Thanks Jim and Arms :laughoff:

:laughoff:

Congrats Joe. I guess you do have friends with tools that know how to use them. :laughoff::laughoff: