Whats your opinion; short bed or long bed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LONG BED....SHORT BEDS ARE FOR SHORT DICKS----I MEAN SHORT GUYS. HERE IS A RULE.....THE BED OF YOUR TRUCK MUST BE LONGER THAN YOUR CAB!!!!!! UNLESS YOU LIKE IT LOOKING LIKE YOU GOT REAR ENDED AT 80 MPH. ALL IN ALL SHORT BEDS ARE GAY. :blink: AND IF YOU CANT PARK A LONG BED, DONT DRIVE IT. ALSO, :beercheers: EQUALS :headbang1::clap:

ha ha ha you are saying the prez of DDR drives a :headbang1: truck? If you actual measure the size of your tally wacker by the bed size of you truck then you are a :thumb: The :beercheers: desiel and transmission combo is the best!!

mineurbiz; Do you have any probs pulling the 39' warrior with the 2500 Duramax?

We were told our limit would be 33' maybe 35' max....??????

PS; wh :beercheers: o's got the best deal? We're from Fresno area but we'll drive down south if we have to!!

Not one bit, I have taken it to dumont with 150 gallons in water 60 gallons in fuel and 5 quads, pulling it at 75 MPH most of the way. Who told you that you could only pull a 33 to 35' trailer?

I didn't say horse. :headbang1::clap::idiot::loser:

OOPS... :thumb: ..I guess I read too fast. :dance: But to respond to it knowing that you said HOUSE...I can pull one of those too! See--->click :headbang1:

LONG BED....SHORT BEDS ARE FOR SHORT D*CKS----I MEAN SHORT GUYS. HERE IS A RULE.....THE BED OF YOUR TRUCK MUST BE LONGER THAN YOUR CAB!!!!!! UNLESS YOU LIKE IT LOOKING LIKE YOU GOT REAR ENDED AT 80 MPH. ALL IN ALL SHORT BEDS ARE GAY. :clap: AND IF YOU CANT PARK A LONG BED, DONT DRIVE IT. ALSO, :beercheers: EQUALS :beercheers: :gayboy:

:blink::ninja:

Long Bed.

I have a short bed but I don't tow anything with it but my Waverunner or golf cart.

Why Is Pete's truck on the rack. Does it need work.. Must not be a :beercheers::beercheers:

One more thing only because I'm a b*tch. This thread should me moved to Truck Sh*t Talk . :D

:headbang1::headbang1: Good catch!

These are all good questions. I didn't know about the short bed needing a $2200 hitch for a 5th wheel. YIKES....BOB, you never said anything :beercheers:

Anyway, I guess it's a hitch trailer then. 24-28ft is what were looking at. Do I need air bags? We have 2-Predators (be quiet Bob) 1-400ex, 1-blaster, 1-125cc dirt bikes. Will this be enough?

Thanks!

:headbang1::thumb: Good catch!

Good catch? What was?

These are all good questions. I didn't know about the short bed needing a $2200 hitch for a 5th wheel. YIKES....BOB, you never said anything :beercheers:

Anyway, I guess it's a hitch trailer then. 24-28ft is what were looking at. Do I need air bags? We have 2-Predators (be quiet Bob) 1-400ex, 1-blaster, 1-125cc dirt bikes. Will this be enough?

Thanks!

:beercheers::clap: I thought this was zoom-zoom-Suze's thread. Start a new one! :headbang1:

They have to compensate somewhere :P

Yea, whatever. If you want a truck built for pulling, buy a ford or a dodge. Want a truck with a nice smooth ride (for you girly kind of guys) buy a chevy! :icon_twisted: :beercheers:

mineurbiz; Do you have any probs pulling the 39' warrior with the 2500 Duramax?

We were told our limit would be 33' maybe 35' max....??????

PS; wh :thumb: o's got the best deal? We're from Fresno area but we'll drive down south if we have to!!

iVE GOT A KILLER HOOK UP HERE IN SO CAL. FOR A CHEY DEALER PM ME FOR THE DEALERS NAME AND NUMBER ETC...

Reasons I got a shortbed...

1. parking is easier especially with the big a$$ tires I have

2. The only reason I would want a long bed is to pull a 5th wheel which I can't due being too high.

3. I can fit my quad and all the fuel back there already. Sucks going up the ramp with the quad though!

4. I like the look of the crewcab short bed better than a longbed.

Don't get me wrong a longbed is very practical, just not for me.

lol fiddy's truck is an antique, I think the smithsonian is looking for old junk. Beside I would like to see his long bed pull a 39' toyhauler full. :D

My '69 :thumb: is also an antique...but it is a long bed. I was referring to the fact that we own 4 :banghead: pick-ups and only 1 is a long bed.

lol fiddy's truck is an antique, I think the smithsonian is looking for old junk. Beside I would like to see his long bed pull a 39' toyhauler full. :D

Dude i use to haul our 36ft tow hauler loader all the time when it had the flat bed and 5th wheel so :thumb: