OGP Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 Ill be there. either going wednesday night or first thing thursday morning. Woohoo. Quote
ynot Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 Ill be there. either going wednesday night or first thing thursday morning. Woohoo. It will be good to see you Mutha Biatzzzzzzzzzz Quote
nlvredneck Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 count me in i'll be there. can you sign up to race there or do you have to pre-register elsewhere or already? Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 I'll be out their. Entering my bike in stockbore class What does your bike look like, do you have any pictures? I was hoping to see Sand YFZ's sneaky orange monster running but looks like he is going back to a dune bike. Quote
TURBO TUN TUN Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 What does your bike look like, do you have any pictures? I was hoping to see Sand YFZ's sneaky orange monster running but looks like he is going back to a dune bike. finally got a weekend off so im there for sure just watching this time gotta tune the bike on the hill first hope to some of you guys out there!! Quote
MTX Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 (edited) What does your bike look like, do you have any pictures? I was hoping to see Sand YFZ's sneaky orange monster running but looks like he is going back to a dune bike. Heres a pic, looks little different how, should have new chrome arms. Edited January 5, 2007 by MTX Quote
rhino king Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 (edited) im in,,da Edited January 5, 2007 by rhino king Quote
OGP Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 It will be good to see you Mutha Biatzzzzzzzzzz Hows your back doing? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :ahhhhh: Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :ahhhhh: thats funny Quote
rhino king Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :ahhhhh: that weekend is laughlin,,,but i m going to disneyland and punch mickey in his balls!!! Quote
ynot Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 Hows your back doing? Hanging in there Tim, good days and not as good days but that's to be expected. I am looking forward to some fresh air though. Getting cabin fever around here. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. Awwwwwwwwwwww COME ON!! You can swing it im sure? lol I know your taking your car down, its all good. We will have some for you while we are out there !! :ahhhhh: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 that weekend is laughlin,,,but i m going to disneyland and punch mickey in his balls!!! Disneyland? Thaaaat's poopdik. So no Laughlin offroad trip then? Awwwwwwwwwwww COME ON!! You can swing it im sure? lol I know your taking your car down, its all good. We will have some for you while we are out there !! :ahhhhh: It's not that I can't swing it- I'm going up to Utah. I won't be in town. Yep, have one for me. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 (edited) Disneyland? Thaaaat's poopdik. So no Laughlin offroad trip then? Be nice to mickey kenny! I love disneyland, can I go with the family?? lol lol It's not that I can't swing it- I'm going up to Utah. I won't be in town. Yep, have one for me. :ahhhhh: utah?? why the heck would ya wanna go there? just kiddin, have fun in utah Edited January 5, 2007 by Sincity_blondie Quote
dunefreak Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 utah?? why the heck would ya wanna go there? :ahhhhh: just kiddin, have fun in utah come onnnnnnnnn! Do I have to spell it out? I'm bringing my car to ShortSandCars. Quote
barneycar Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 hoping to make it for prez weekend. still working on the car!!!!!!! Quote
Don29palms Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 come onnnnnnnnn! Do I have to spell it out? I'm bringing my car to ShortSandCars. Are they going to give you some sort of a deal? Quote
wingnut Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 Utah? Isn't that where Steveo has to go all the the time? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 Are they going to give you some sort of a deal? yes Utah? Isn't that where Steveo has to go all the the time? yes Quote
Randog Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :shoot: OK, I heard the Prez speak. I'm in the following weekend Jan 19th -21st :dance: It's a Mutha Bitchezzz weekend fro sho :fro: Can't wait :surrender: R- Quote
dunefreak Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 OK, I heard the Prez speak. I'm in the following weekend Jan 19th -21st :fro: It's a Mutha Bitchezzz weekend fro sho Can't wait :surrender: R- I'm really gonna try to make it a whole weekend that weekend, but if anything I will definitley make it for a full day of riding and then some :dance: ! :shoot: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.