My mom's surgery was a success!

dunefreak

I called up pete last night and asked him if he was ready to relax a little and have a drink.... So we met up at PT's and after having a small staff meeting for about 4 hours and 21 Gin and Tonics :woo_hoo: later and checking the clock and seeing 2am. We were both pretty :ahhhhh: It was a good time thats for sure... Staff meetings rock!

I called up pete last night and asked him if he was ready to relax a little and have a drink.... So we met up at PT's and after having a small staff meeting for about 4 hours and 21 Gin and Tonics :ahhhhh: later and checking the clock and seeing 2am. We were both pretty :ahhhhh: It was a good time thats for sure... Staff meetings rock!

glad pete was able to get out and relax a lil bit, much needed after the week he has been thru!! Hope you guys called eddie! :woo_hoo:

I called up pete last night and asked him if he was ready to relax a little and have a drink.... So we met up at PT's and after having a small staff meeting for about 4 hours and 21 Gin and Tonics :driver: later and checking the clock and seeing 2am. We were both pretty :driver: It was a good time thats for sure... Staff meetings rock!

Yeah....HOLY CRAP. After seeing my mom in ICU and alomst passing out myself :laughing: , I was ready for a drink. :boxer::driver:

glad pete was able to get out and relax a lil bit, much needed after the week he has been thru!! Hope you guys called eddie! :ahhhhh:

You can say that again! And no I didn't call Eddie because the PT's I went to was right next to the hospital and I only planned on "popping in" for a couple. So much for that! :ahhhhh: :woo_hoo::dunno:

Seriously though...thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It was really hard to see my mom last night. She was barely awake and in ALOT of pain. :( It killed me to see her that way but hopefully everything will go well with her recovery. It's gonna be tough on her.

Hey Pete that is GREAT to hear. I know your mother is already feeling better and that all the prayers from the family will continue to keep her strong as she recovers. I will keep her in mine as well. :praying:

Thanks again everyone. :DDRrocks:

She is doing really well, but she is really tired, exhausted and unconfortable right now. I am sure she'll feel better as the days go on though. Every day is improvement. She is still recovering in ICU. They took her breathing tube out of her throat this am and she is breathing ok and the doctors and nurses say she is doing really well. She gets taken out of ICU tomorrow and put back into a regular room until she is released in probably another week or so. :D

Yeah....HOLY CRAP. After seeing my mom in ICU and alomst passing out myself :thumb: , I was ready for a drink. :blury::blink:

Seriously though...thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It was really hard to see my mom last night. She was barely awake and in ALOT of pain. :( It killed me to see her that way but hopefully everything will go well with her recovery. It's gonna be tough on her.

Hang in there dude. It's nice to hear she's doing well. It's not easy seeing your mom like that....I know.....mine had many years in and out of the ICU for numerous issues before she passed.....and I was the only family member there for her most of those times.

Prayers and good thoughts from my family to yours. :dance:

It's all good now. I am much better this week. (Dumont helped :dance: ) I have been visiting her everyday at the hospital. She has been moved out of ICU and into a normal room. She is actually able to get up on her own and kinda walk! She is improving/ recovering really well! Everyday is really good progress. :thumb: I think they are releasing her in a few days too. :D

Thanks for all the positive words and prayers everyone, we really appreciate it. :blink: