Who runs the green stickers?

Chase I ended up with an extra one...just give me the 20 and you can have it.You dont even have to go down to get one. :bawl:

Its a $100 fine unless you get smart with them it could be more.

Cool thanks Bert ill have to get it from you

The "green sticker" is a California registration sticker. It's like a license plate for your OHV. You have to have one if you are a California resident. If your OHVs are NOT registered in another state and you are NOT a California resident you need to have a Non Resident sticker. I don't know what color they are this year because every year the Non Resident stickers are different colors.

Edited by Don29palms

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me..I bought my quad last month and I paid NV registration when I bought it, but I dont have any sort of sticker..Was I supposed to be given a sticker at the shop or do I have to buy these stickers you all are talking about? I haven't had my quad to Dumont yet and don't want to run into any problems. Thanks in advance.

Can someone tell me..I bought my quad last month and I paid NV registration when I bought it, but I dont have any sort of sticker..Was I supposed to be given a sticker at the shop or do I have to buy these stickers you all are talking about? I haven't had my quad to Dumont yet and don't want to run into any problems. Thanks in advance.

hey go tell the dealer to give you your sticker , then you wont have to pay for one at dumont

Chase I ended up with an extra one...just give me the 20 and you can have it.You dont even have to go down to get one. :hello:

Its a $100 fine unless you get smart with them it could be more.

Cool thanks Bert ill have to get it from you

i got mine today :banghead:

Did you forget something you jackass!!!

:unsure:

You should read through this thread, so that you know which sticker you're looking for. It's not the sticker that they are talking about here.

Click me for more information!

It's all a part of SB400....<<<<CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS>>>> I thought I mentioned this a while back....but couldn't find the topic.

They are supposed to be issued at no cost....that's zero, nada, zilch....when you purchase your bike from an authorized dealer. According to what I read they are also supposed to issue one to anyone that can prove they've paid taxes on any off road vehicle. When we got the new bike I asked for another for the Blaster. I had to ask more than 3 or 4 times before they coughed them up. If you go into the Yamaha dealer on Craig they have a big sign about SB400, but no mention of the sticker. Since I read the bill a few months ago I was already prepared to ask for the sticker. :bump: No more $20 yearly sticker for Dumont!!!! It's a really simple looking sticker with a S/N and a couple of words like "Nevada Off Highway Vehicle". No year for expiration...nothing. I'll post a pic later tonight.

I really need one for the rail also....I have all my receipts for every part on that thing. I'm just not sure how that'll go over.

Now I am really confused :mc_smiley: . I am trying to get the proper stuff to ride in Dumont. I thought I had to have a NV registration sticker . My NV registration sticker is being picked up now (from the store on Craig) and I can buy the Non-Resident yearly sticker when I get to Dumont if needed, but what I got from this post was I didnt need a Non-Resident sticker since I paid taxes through the dealer for NV registration. :dunno: Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, I read both of the topics and was still confused, just want to have the proper stuff and the info page says "If you are not a resident of California and your OHV is not registered in your home state, you are required to have a California "Nonresident" OHV permit (available at the fee station) to legally operate your vehicle. Stickers are $20 each".

So basically I thought I just needed my NV registration sticker...?

Edited by Foxysandchick