Find out if anyone owes you money

midtravel

Dude, you rock!!!

Just found over $3k that belongs to my grandmother probably from when grandfather passed on.

On the other hand. They have lived at the SAME address for well over 40-50 years. Why couldn't the trustee find them/her ??? This will be interesting!!!

:bump:

Dude, you rock!!!

Just found over $3k that belongs to my grandmother probably from when grandfather passed on.

On the other hand. They have lived at the SAME address for well over 40-50 years. Why couldn't the trustee find them/her ??? This will be interesting!!!

:bump:

I have a friend that got 3500 from the same type of deal. My brother is getting 175 from a credit union that turned his money over to the State.

UNCLAIMED PROPERTY BULLETIN BOARD SYSTEM

SEARCH RESULTS - NO MATCH

Sorry, at this time, there is no match in our online database. You may wish to search again using different criteria.

You may also reach us by phone. California citizens may contact us at (800) 992-4647. Out-of-state callers may dial: (916) 323-2827.

Names are continually added to the Unclaimed Property database. You may wish to check again.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit brutha cant get a break................... :thumb:

always keeping the fat man down :laughoff: