Stripper pole

:beerpint::hello::laughoff:

There will be a qualifying round for the underaged who think they can be cool. I am the only judge and am easily bribed. GWH- I know you and you don't suck, which is rare, so you will be automatically admitted.

Children under the age of 13 that pass the test will be tethered to the ranger station for the duration of their stay.

I declare Don's hauler as "Ho-central"; it will be located by the rock pile just to piss of the hater family from the other thread.

*No actual strippers were harmed in the making of this discussion*

aw thanks :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dee dl deee

:laughoff:

this week on as the world turns .............. dykstra wants a stripper pole the rest of the family attacks. will he survive . will his stripper pole survive ?? meanwhile duniemonkey is banning all children from dumont " film at "11" .while don says " bring on the dames" pete is carefully picking his way through this thread. while girl with horns battles back from being under aged and not wanting stripper poles while cmyfirepole has totaly escaped reality by thinking he is the stripper pole , meanwhile kit kat has decided to be a camp shut in, and

and dune smurf sues for peace .

check in next week when you'll hear pete say "WTF" and isbb says " this thread must die doctor"

:beerpint:

Ok, I'm hooked whens the next episode going to air? Can't wait!!!!!! :hello::laughoff::laughoff:

dee dl deee

:blury:

this week on as the world turns .............. dykstra wants a stripper pole the rest of the family attacks. will he survive . will his stripper pole survive ?? meanwhile duniemonkey is banning all children from dumont " film at "11" .while don says " bring on the dames" pete is carefully picking his way through this thread. while girl with horns battles back from being under aged and not wanting stripper poles while cmyfirepole has totaly escaped reality by thinking he is the stripper pole , meanwhile kit kat has decided to be a camp shut in, and

check in next week when you'll hear pete say "WTF" and isbb says " this thread must die doctor"

:hello:

:laughoff::laughoff: Bob, I think you are certifiably NUTS!! CAN'T WAIT to meet you!! :beerpint::laughoff::laughoff: (I'll be chuckling about this one the rest of the evening, I'm sure!)

dee dl deee

:laughing:

:dunno:

Now that's funny! Will Kitcat and hubby survive their first trip to Dumont in their new rig? Will they use up the holding tanks??? LOL!!! I'm going to Bob's camp for coffee!!! :driver:

This is really funny! You're criticizing Skyller and you have a typo in your post! Weather = Whether (in the context you used it).

Okay, I'm not trying to be a spell checker, but this was too funny to pass up!!! :dunce:

yea my poor spelling of that word was such a glaring mistake :laughing:

One would have to stop and pause and try to figure out what word I truly meant to be there.

Yep I am guiltly of using the wrong spelling in the wrong context. :driver: I must continue working on my GED. :dunno:

I'm not staying by the rockpile because the rockpile SUCKS! I guess I'm going to have to change my screen name to DonHoCentral. :laughing:

Tiny Bubbles.............This is Bubbles--------> :dunno:

Edited by Don29palms

lol i like it as the sand blows that don hoe thing is classic there i got enough over these last few psots to do it again but ill wait for the next drama lol :laughoff: the light bulb only flickers once in a while :laughing:

did you guys ever see the old thread i did about the movie stars at dumont :driver: it was in the gq magazine thred i think that dune freak started anywase im :beercheers:

Edited by barefoot bob

lol i like it as the sand blows that don hoe thing is classic there i got enough over these last few psots to do it again but ill wait for the next drama lol :laughoff: the light bulb only flickers once in a while :laughoff:

did you guys ever see the old thread i did about the movie stars at dumont :laughing: it was in the gq magazine thred i think that dune freak started anywase im :beercheers:

There goes my Hostel Take Over plan! It's being written out. :driver:

I must find a way to take "the Pole and Hauler to the West Pole" :dolphin::laughoff::laughoff: