Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

come on joe,terry, pete, kenny, :laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: i was thinking petes driveway but I guess he has to aprove :laughoff:

How about your back patio instead? That seems more confortable than sitting on paddle tires in my garage. :laughoff: I'm in for wherever we decide though. :laughoff:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about your back patio instead? That seems more confortable than sitting on paddle tires in my garage. :DDRrocks: I'm in for wherever we decide though. :coocoo:

Where ever is fine w/ me...I DONT GIVE AFUNK.....I am taking a shower I need to wash my :idiot: CALL IT! I just need to :MBdance:

• 2 weeks later...

come on freak.. i dont wanna take the past weeks frustrations out on the old man... i might hurt his last feeling.. LOL

It's not a matter of wanting to or not- I said I have plans and can't change that. Like I said, if things change I'll let ya know.

And why is it you think you would you hurt Terry's feeling(s)? :beercheers::thumb::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

It's not a matter of wanting to or not- I said I have plans and can't change that. Like I said, if things change I'll let ya know.

And why is it you think you would you hurts Terry's feeling(s)? :beercheers::thumb::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

Who said I had feelings? :thumb:

I might have mentioned feeling someone up but never have I mentioned I had feelings! :thumb: