dunefreak Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 come on joe,terry, pete, kenny, i was thinking petes driveway but I guess he has to aprove How about your back patio instead? That seems more confortable than sitting on paddle tires in my garage. I'm in for wherever we decide though. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 I'm already drinking right now so wwwwwhatever wwwwherever! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 How about your back patio instead? That seems more confortable than sitting on paddle tires in my garage. I'm in for wherever we decide though. Where ever is fine w/ me...I DONT GIVE AFUNK.....I am taking a shower I need to wash my CALL IT! I just need to Quote
dunefreak Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 Fuggin come on over. Don't show before 8 though j/k Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Does anyone need me to bring an xtra paddle tire to sit on Quote
dunefreak Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 I found a couple mushroom chairs. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 Yo Nick, I have PLENTY of gin if you wanna pick up some tonic. Quote
DuneMashers Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 GOT IT... Tonic like a mofo.. hey guys!! new to the site but not the dunes... HELLO ! Quote
ynot Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Sorry guys I had to be at a Dunes and Trails ATV club meeting to go over the latest and greatest about our favorite place. Sorry I missed it but there's always next week! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 2, 2007 Author Posted November 2, 2007 Lets go. monkie and I will be at PT's at about 7-7:30. See you guys there. Quote
indasand Posted November 2, 2007 Posted November 2, 2007 To far.... We go to the Gin Mill @ Pecos/Windmill. were always there if anybody lives close to it........ Quote
dunefreak Posted November 8, 2007 Author Posted November 8, 2007 I don't think I can. I think I have plans. I'll call you if things change though, Terry. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 come on freak.. i dont wanna take the past weeks frustrations out on the old man... i might hurt his last feeling.. LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted November 8, 2007 Author Posted November 8, 2007 come on freak.. i dont wanna take the past weeks frustrations out on the old man... i might hurt his last feeling.. LOL It's not a matter of wanting to or not- I said I have plans and can't change that. Like I said, if things change I'll let ya know. And why is it you think you would you hurt Terry's feeling(s)? Quote
ynot Posted November 9, 2007 Posted November 9, 2007 It's not a matter of wanting to or not- I said I have plans and can't change that. Like I said, if things change I'll let ya know. And why is it you think you would you hurts Terry's feeling(s)? Who said I had feelings? I might have mentioned feeling someone up but never have I mentioned I had feelings! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2007 Author Posted November 9, 2007 Just got back from my other plans. Did anyone or is anyone going? I may be up for a couple still. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.