Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did nobody take any pic that night.

yeah I took a couple, but nothing spectacular or hilarious like the last big azz turnout at PT's.

It was a blast though. There was a good turnout. In addition to the usual CLICK :lol: , Brice & Mary and Craig & Tiff drove all the way out from their side of town to hang out as well. It was a good time. Powerhouse Dan and his crew even showed up. Dan had to leave early though. :lol:

Good times, great peeps. :dope:

I would, but I'm running a rifle range this week, and then taking off for Quantico next weekend for a week. Maybe the week after I get back, but that might be the SSSS, I'll have to look at that...SF Woody :bump:

Whats up pete, just wanted to know if your going for :laughing: would like to meet a few of you. Also i think you work with my neighbor Jimmy hildebrant

What's up Mike. Yeah I work with Jimmy. He mentioned you were on here.

I'd like to come out for a few tonight, but I'll have to see if it's do-able. Not sure if I can swing it tonight.

What's up Mike. Yeah I work with Jimmy. He mentioned you were on here.

I'd like to come out for a few tonight, but I'll have to see if it's do-able. Not sure if I can swing it tonight.

Nice Prez, if you don't go there will be mass confussion about TT and what, when and where to do it!!!!!! :laughing: