dunefreak Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 what time you guys goin to be down there? prolly a lil after 8 ish :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 18, 2007 Author Posted August 18, 2007 Did nobody take any pic that night. yeah I took a couple, but nothing spectacular or hilarious like the last big azz turnout at PT's. It was a blast though. There was a good turnout. In addition to the usual CLICK , Brice & Mary and Craig & Tiff drove all the way out from their side of town to hang out as well. It was a good time. Powerhouse Dan and his crew even showed up. Dan had to leave early though. Good times, great peeps. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 Did nobody take any pic that night. hey, nice, nice language babe!!!! what movie is that from? Quote
wsky70 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 The paparazzi needs to be there.... Gotta make it back up there sometime soon for a TT... SF Woody Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 come up this week woody,I think Tim will be in town also. Quote
wsky70 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I would, but I'm running a rifle range this week, and then taking off for Quantico next weekend for a week. Maybe the week after I get back, but that might be the SSSS, I'll have to look at that...SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted August 18, 2007 Author Posted August 18, 2007 This is pretty much all I've got. Bert, you gonna punch Pauly or what? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 24, 2007 Author Posted August 24, 2007 Anyone wanna meet up for a few tonight? OGP is in town and we're gonna stop at PT's after we go out to dinner tonight. I figure 8:30 or 9 we'll be over at PT's. Quote
RaptorMike Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 Where do you all meet up for :Danielle: Quote
RaptorMike Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 Whats up pete, just wanted to know if your going for :Danielle: would like to meet a few of you. Also i think you work with my neighbor Jimmy hildebrant Quote
dunefreak Posted August 30, 2007 Author Posted August 30, 2007 Whats up pete, just wanted to know if your going for would like to meet a few of you. Also i think you work with my neighbor Jimmy hildebrant What's up Mike. Yeah I work with Jimmy. He mentioned you were on here. I'd like to come out for a few tonight, but I'll have to see if it's do-able. Not sure if I can swing it tonight. Quote
wingnut Posted August 31, 2007 Posted August 31, 2007 What's up Mike. Yeah I work with Jimmy. He mentioned you were on here. I'd like to come out for a few tonight, but I'll have to see if it's do-able. Not sure if I can swing it tonight. Nice Prez, if you don't go there will be mass confussion about TT and what, when and where to do it!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 31, 2007 Author Posted August 31, 2007 Nice Prez, if you don't go there will be mass confussion about TT and what, when and where to do it!!!!!! stop it! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 31, 2007 Author Posted August 31, 2007 ok what time is everyone gettin there? (PT's) I'm down. I think I'll be ready about 7:30 or 8. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.