EY3BA11 Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 yup i was there for about 30 seconds.. long enough to walk in the bar look around turn around and walk right back out.. grab my phone and ohh jeeze look i got 2 txt messages.. this place sucks were outta here.. bdubs ugg Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Sorry about last night..that place was dead, I would have went to pt's but I kinda needed to pack cause I was leaving for Palm Springs today Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2007 Author Posted December 8, 2007 JOE, BERT, TERRY...COME ON! Do we have to have pete to go drink its THURSDAY....0.10 PER OZ AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS... mmm soapy beer and under cooked mud butt chicken dumbazz! That place sucks. yup i was there for about 30 seconds.. long enough to walk in the bar look around turn around and walk right back out.. grab my phone and ohh jeeze look i got 2 txt messages.. this place sucks were outta here.. bdubs ugg :chug: B DUBS :eatdrink021: Quote
wingnut Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 mmm soapy beer and under cooked mud butt chicken dumbazz! That place sucks. :chug: B DUBS :eatdrink021: Did anyone unplug the jukebox? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 didnt have a chance everyone bailed on me.. LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2008 Author Posted January 10, 2008 dayyyum....I had to dig deep to find the TT thread this week. Freakin page 4! Anyways...who's thirsty? PT's tonight. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2008 Author Posted January 10, 2008 I may be up for a few Which Pt's? Horizon and Horizon Ridge like always. Get with the program. j/k You gonna make it out, Ian? I coulod be in for that. Be there about 9 Cool we need to discuss a few things, Terry. Hint: a trip in March to the dunes that are south of Dumont Quote
duniemonkie Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Well I have a meeting today w/ the boss so I'll probably need to Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 I'm gonna try like hell ... depends on if i get my trunk insured and registered today.....or bum a ride from someone Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2008 Author Posted January 10, 2008 I'm gonna try like hell ... depends on if i get my trunk insured and registered today.....or bum a ride from someone You register your trunk separately? Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 yup, have to make sure everythings legal and whatnot Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2008 Author Posted January 10, 2008 i might be there EARLY!! sweet I should be there bout my usual time 7:30 ish Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 im thinkin 8ish.. i gotta stop by the wynn first then head that way. Quote
indasand Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 (edited) 7:30 8? hell I'm ready now! J/K I'll see ya there for a few... Edited January 10, 2008 by indagully Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 7:30 8? hell I'm ready now! J/K I'll see ya there for a few... no kidding! me too! Cool, see ya there Brian. I promise not to bring any gay friends this time. Quote
vegas style Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 are we meeting up tonight :argue: or is everybody but me getting ready for the D Quote
dunefreak Posted January 17, 2008 Author Posted January 17, 2008 I don't really have chit I have to do to get ready for the weekend. I'm pretty much ready as hell. Let's drink! :argue: I was planning on being at PT's around 7ish. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 That sucks....I just found out I have to work late tonight. I will catch up with everyone next time. :argue: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 dude you work at costco king of the closing early everyday warehouse stores.. How late could you possibly be forced to stay.. Hell i dont get there till 9:30 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.