Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

yup i was there for about 30 seconds.. long enough to walk in the bar look around turn around and walk right back out.. grab my phone and ohh jeeze look i got 2 txt messages.. this place sucks were outta here..

bdubs ugg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOE, BERT, TERRY...COME ON! Do we have to have pete to go drink its THURSDAY....0.10 PER OZ AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS... :ban-split:

mmm soapy beer and under cooked mud butt chicken :headbang1: dumbazz! :ninja: That place sucks. :laughing::grin:

yup i was there for about 30 seconds.. long enough to walk in the bar look around turn around and walk right back out.. grab my phone and ohh jeeze look i got 2 txt messages.. this place sucks were outta here..

bdubs ugg

:woo_hoo::driver: :chug:

B DUBS :headbang1::laughoff: :eatdrink021:

• 1 month later...

I may be up for a few :beat:

Which Pt's?

Horizon and Horizon Ridge like always. :pissed: Get with the program. :laughing: j/k :dunno: You gonna make it out, Ian?

I coulod be in for that. Be there about 9

:pissed: Cool we need to discuss a few things, Terry. Hint: a trip in March to the dunes that are south of Dumont :dunno: