dunefreak Posted July 20, 2007 Author Posted July 20, 2007 My wife's has something going on, so I will be alittle late.......between 8 and 8:30 ok Quote
dunefreak Posted July 20, 2007 Author Posted July 20, 2007 Good times tonight. Glad ynot and Vegas Style made it out. Good to see everyone else that came out as well. Quote
JoeDuner Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 Good times tonight. Glad ynot and Vegas Style made it out. Good to see everyone else that came out as well. :mic: That's funny, I thought when you said made it out, you meant before the . Now that I thought about it, you meant to hang out and have beers....... Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 allright, what the hell happened up there. Did DDR start some shiat Quote
dunefreak Posted July 20, 2007 Author Posted July 20, 2007 allright, what the hell happened up there. Did DDR start some shiat Hell no! We had nothing to do with this one! I'll post up later what kinda happened. Quote
dunefreak Posted August 3, 2007 Author Posted August 3, 2007 I think we are gonna go to Jim's. (being cheap this week) Want directions? Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 I think we are gonna go to Jim's. (being cheap this week) Want directions? The one weekend i was gonna go u guys decide to be cheap .................... Quote
ynot Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 I think we are gonna go to Jim's. (being cheap this week) Want directions? Sure Quote
dunefreak Posted August 9, 2007 Author Posted August 9, 2007 :bump: :bump: PT's I need some alcohol. This day sucked a$$! I'm going home now to punch myself in the face because that will feel better than the way my piece of crap day went today at work! Who's in?? Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 Wow, and I thought I was having a $hitty day If I was anywhere near PT's.......... I'd buy ya a beer Quote
dunefreak Posted August 10, 2007 Author Posted August 10, 2007 Wow, and I thought I was having a $hitty day If I was anywhere near PT's.......... I'd buy ya a beer thanks Dave Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 :bump: :bump: PT's I need some alcohol. This day sucked a$$! I'm going home now to punch myself in the face because that will feel better than the way my piece of crap day went today at work! Who's in?? did you have to pull a motor on a 4wd s10 again lol Quote
dunefreak Posted August 10, 2007 Author Posted August 10, 2007 did you have to pull a motor on a 4wd s10 again lol phhh....I wish! Quote
duniemonkie Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 Next Thursday(8-16) a bunch of Shark Reef and museum people will be at BJ's Lounge on Trop and Koval (@7:30). How about we all have TT there and perhaps Wasted Wednesday in Henderson? Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 Im in. will my lil monkie friend be there? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 10, 2007 Author Posted August 10, 2007 Im in. will my lil monkie friend be there? no, she has stuff to do tonight Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 no, she has stuff to do tonight damn. so if I come down I get to hang with the guy? Quote
duniemonkie Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 Yea yea, PT's tonight, but NEXT Thursday go to BJ's lounge. Quote
desertskyz Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 I'll go now if anyone wants to. I am effn hungery and could use another Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 nothin like sackin up after a bad day and enjoying a cold Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.