dunefreak Posted January 30, 2008 Author Posted January 30, 2008 Anyone in for tomorrow? I should be there about 8:30 or so after I get out of that meeting at the Henderson convention center about the closures. Quote
indasand Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 Ouch Ouch stop twisting my arm you instagator :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 I'll be there for sure pete ....I'll be at the meeting too, I told 6 or 7 riders here at work too just to spread the word around and try and get as many people to show up as possible Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 I hate it when he twists my arm!!! You know damn straight Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 I may be there. I'm skipping tonight's meeting and attending tomorrow's since I'll be in Henderson around that time anyways. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 31, 2008 Author Posted January 31, 2008 Hmm this may be a pretty decent turnout this week. :beer_bang: Who else? Anymore ma fakaas!!?? :beer_bang: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 31, 2008 Author Posted January 31, 2008 guess what im going!!!!!! Guess WHAT you're going? Umm, I dunno. :beer_bang: What? You mean where? or no? say what :afro: ? Do you even remember what tt IS? :beer_bang: Come on out, ma fakaa! Hope you make it, bro. Quote
Guest Crasher Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 Absolutely!! We'll head over there after the Henderson meeting for some grub and a couple of these.... . :gayboy: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 31, 2008 Author Posted January 31, 2008 probably, if i dont forget again You gonna stay more than 4 minutes this time? Absolutely!! We'll head over there after the Henderson meeting for some grub and a couple of these.... :porn: . sweet :gayboy: Quote
duniemonkie Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 What time is that meeting again? We should all show up in suits with briefcases, corporate DDR style! Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 I should be there. Have a meeting at the kids school or I would make the meeting with you guys too! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 1, 2008 Author Posted February 1, 2008 It was great seeing everyone last night. There were a few that made it out that usually don't...cmyfirepole, captnkllm and dunelover. Good to see you guys. Hell even Rhino King made it make out! I think there were like 10-15 DDR's there last night. Good times. Too bad some of the others that attended the Nellis Dunes meeting couldn't make it....skyz and Danny, The Alaskan, Brain & Kim (I forget their screen names), and a couple others. Maybe next time. Quote
desertskyz Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 I would have loved to have made it but I needed to get home cause I have to get up a 5 am for work. Needless to Danny and I sat out in my garage and a few and talked about the meeting til about 10 anyway. Kinda draggin" a$$ today. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 I stopped by right after the meeting and had a , but I didnt want to run around asking everyone if they were from DDR, I guess I left before everyone got there Quote
dunefreak Posted February 1, 2008 Author Posted February 1, 2008 I stopped by right after the meeting and had a , but I didnt want to run around asking everyone if they were from DDR, I guess I left before everyone got there Ah no chit? I wish I woulda known you were coming. We went straight from the meeting to PT's and were there fairly late so I doubt we would have missed each other. Where were you sitting at the meeting and at PT's? I might have seen you and didn't even kow it was you. Maybe next time. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 i was on the right side i think two or three rows from the back a couple in from the aisle.. I'll be there again next TT , I took that friday off to head out to the D early, so I might have to find me a ride so I can get chitfaced :drunk2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.