Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great seeing everyone last night. There were a few that made it out that usually don't...cmyfirepole, captnkllm and dunelover. :D Good to see you guys. Hell even Rhino King made it make out! :dunno:

I think there were like 10-15 DDR's there last night. Good times.

Too bad some of the others that attended the Nellis Dunes meeting couldn't make it....skyz and Danny, The Alaskan, Brain & Kim (I forget their screen names), and a couple others. Maybe next time. :ban-split:

I stopped by right after the meeting and had a :dunno: , but I didnt want to run around asking everyone if they were from DDR, I guess I left before everyone got there

Ah no chit? I wish I woulda known you were coming. We went straight from the meeting to PT's and were there fairly late so I doubt we would have missed each other.

Where were you sitting at the meeting and at PT's? I might have seen you and didn't even kow it was you. :idiot:

Maybe next time. :ban-split:

i was on the right side i think two or three rows from the back a couple in from the aisle..

I'll be there again next TT :ban-split: , I took that friday off to head out to the D early, so I might have to find me a ride so I can get chitfaced :idiot: :drunk2: :dunno: