So Pete:

Duneraider

Do you two celibrate Valentines Day/:

Was this question for me only? :flipoff: If so...why didn't you PM me?...and why are you curious? :bump: :mc_smiley: You're friggin wierd, Ross. :dunno: j/k hahaaa

But to answer your question, sometimes we celebrate it, sometimes we don't. I don't have to buy Anna things to make her happy. As long as we are spending time together, we're both happy. She isn't materialistic like that. I sometimes surprise her with something that requires more thought than dollars. Those types of things make her go nuts (in a good way) more than anything that I can pick up in a store.

Alright.... I'm goin to do something really nice on Thursday to beat the crowds. :drinkbeer:

We tried the 14th and it became crap fast long long waits to eat. :freakin_nuts:

This day was the day I asked my wife if she would marry me in the mountains. :laughing:

She said Yes and Now we have baby Gino!!!! It's all good!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

Was this question for me only? :think: If so...why didn't you PM me?...and why are you curious? :dance: :laughing: You're friggin wierd, Ross. :laughoff: j/k hahaaa

But to answer your question, sometimes we celebrate it, sometimes we don't. I don't have to buy Anna things to make her happy. As long as we are spending time together, we're both happy. She isn't materialistic like that. I sometimes surprise her with something that requires more thought than dollars. Those types of things make her go nuts (in a good way) more than anything that I can pick up in a store.

awww

Alright.... I'm goin to do something really nice on Thursday to beat the crowds. :laughoff:

We tried the 14th and it became crap fast long long waits to eat. :dance:

This day was the day I asked my wife if she would marry me in the mountains. :hug:

She said Yes and Now we have baby Gino!!!! It's all good!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Good story. :think::D:D:D

We went out last nite to beat the crowd.

Rolled out the S2000 and hit Lawrys.

Fun evening, no crowds.

Hubby wanted a camcorder, went and got HIM one brought it home and told him happy valentines day. He says "no it's your Vanlentine" So last night I went and signed the check( at least part of it) for his new F350. He's a happy man this morning. Normally it's the little things that are the best!! Found three potatoes in my purse once and this morning a note HAPPY VD DAY!! Gotta love-em he makes me laugh non-stop.

:D:D:D

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Really being nice on Valentines day is a freaking joke. Nothing special about the date, just an excuse for people to set up roadside vending. Why can't I buy a big fat whiteteddy bear from a dusty lot any other time of the year? It is nice to be nice, but I don't need to check the date on the calender to find the motovation. Ok I am over it now.

right, but I was curious why you made the topic directed towards me? :beercheers:

Haven't seen you posting much, slow forum too thought I'd wake you up and pull you back into the fold.

You do hold court around here don't you?

Or should we go back to this:

http://www.startspark.com/portfolio/logo_rainbow_rooster.php

Edited by Duneraider

Haven't seen you posting much, slow forum too thought I'd wake you up and pull you back into the fold.

You do hold court around here don't you?

Or should we go back to this:

http://www.startspark.com/portfolio/logo_rainbow_rooster.php

:blink:

1. I have been pretty busy lately, but I thought I have still managed to post up quite a bit

2. slow forum? You kidding me? There been like anywhere from 15-50 online at all times for the last week or so and I haven't even been able to catch up on the latest posts recently. :blury:

3. "hold the court around here" :grin::slap: I'm "el presidente" (woopity doooo :crash: ) :crash: , but thats about it. Maybe you meant I hold the court around here since I am such a posting whore? who knows :grin::loser::clap:

:crash: