president weekend observations

vegas style

what up peeps , had a good weekend at the little dunes . missed the ddr ride but made it to the ddr official camp met sincity blonde :blury: forgot to get an autograph , way nice

1. pete m.i.a

2. wingnut m.i.a

well when i finally showed up .

3. street lights are a must in the big dunes on a big weekend

4. maxdout was at the little dunes :rolleyes: in his new hauler (nice setup)

5. im going to start camping at the big dunes again .

6. some couple at the lil dunes must have been vampires , never saw them til it was dark :dunno:

but all in all had a good time can't wait til ddr clean up.

and going home thru tecopa was plesant today.

i got alot of pics will post soon . :laughoff::idiot::chat:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't see anybody go over the top of comp hill while drag racing... saw that twice last time I was there on a big weekend.... the heat killed my power.. going to get some methanol injection to keep things cool next time... the jeep drags were SO boring!!!!!! tried to watch a couple of times and just couldn't get into it....

I saw a rail that said dumontduneriders.com :)

I had fun, can't wait to go back out next weekend...

post-1362-1171934984.jpg

post-1362-1171935000.jpg

Edited by metalalien

I had a great time, no one got hurt so that was good. I met some people and had great laughs at the fire later on. Our little truck tent was awesome and comfy. That little finger dune was my favorite place to go play around on and it also blocked the sand from totally killing us. The weather was awesome.

Great Weekend. :think:

I thought I wasted third gear the first ride of the weekend on Friday.

I was ALL bummed till we found it was my shifter.

Replaced a broken bolt inside the shiftbox, slapped it back on and off I went. :dunno:

A reallity check for me with a couple close calls on one run Friday night on the hill. :dunno:

It was too busy for me to run the hill but I was doing it anyways. :blink:

Well it really mellowed me out for the rest of the weekend. A good thing.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to some off weekends. :no_no:

Hey Captian, Nice run to and from the :laughoff: . Thanks man. :rolleyes:

Can you post your camera info? I forgot the mfg. name. :thumb:

Deltaco? I mean Barefoot Bob. Him and his wife are great peeps. Good to meet you both. :blury:

It's great to meet more DDR peeps.

I always look forward to chillin' with all or any of you. :dunno:

Oh ya, Hey Pauly, Get a whip and next time stay a while. :idiot:

Great time. Thanks to all :chat:

R-

- Just like pete said" Thats fuggin right" :laughoff:

- My truck has sideways suspension :idiot:

- Wakin up on sat. still drunk as hell really sucks :dunno:

- I'm PaulyPauls new manager :chat:

- Was awsome this weekend kickin it wit everyone, even camped w/ J.J. :dunno:

- Must do it again :blury:

- Pete's Pizzaz rocks, even if it was just one chicken nugget

- Randog likes to almost run over quads on the hill at night :rolleyes:

Yep...you figured that one out. :laughoff:

It's a long story, but 3 of us got tickets on the way back from comp. :chat: Evidentally driving your truck on the finger dune is "reckless and negligent operation of a motor vehicle". :rolleyes::idiot:

That's reckless but this isn't???????? :no_no: :dunno::dunno: This dude was at the top of the back/ steep side of comp and that was okay I guess....

S2010064~6.JPG

The rangers had it out for everyone this weekend. It's understandable why they were trying to bust the drunk drivers, but after I PASSED the field sobriety test they kept searching for chit to bust me on. They said I was "swinging donuts" in my camp. This was not true- I drove in a circle around the campfire 1.5 times. They called that swinging donuts. :dunno:

Oh well, I guess it could have been worse. It just pisses me off that I was completely cooperating with the BLM 100% ("yes sir, no sir...yada yada yada") w/ no attitude and they were still being jerks. I guess if you have any kind of fun at Dumont they label you as a trouble maker. :blury:

Go to Glamis...we do what ever we want at our camp.

Too bad I missed you, bud. I saw your car once, but it was too far away to say hi.

Those stickers are getting out there huh? :chat::dunno::D

Were you drunk on Sunday man.... I met you! :blury: I walked into your toyhauler and said hello to you and I think Stevo.

Were you drunk on Sunday man.... I met you! :dunno: I walked into your toyhauler and said hello to you and I think Stevo.

:chat: Ohhhh that was you? I must not have heard you right then. Sorry bout that. :rolleyes::laughoff: I do remember....and no I wasn't drunk. :blury:

had a great weekend, pretty rough out there but all in all had a great time.

got to meet some ddr peeps barefoot bob and his wife cool peeps, thanks for the invite went to find your camp later but you were not in, let me know if that helps on the pred. I know it did for my sons.

also met pete, j.j., dan, and craig on the ddr ride everyone was very nice and welcoming thanks all.

enjoyed the ride from south pole to north pole.

enjoyed the flat strech from north to south good for racing your friends. :laughoff: found out that my kfx400 (piped and jetted) can beat my friends kfx700. :blury: i guess his weight compared to my weight really does make a difference. :dunno: he said he had it pegged and I was still a quad and a half in front. awesome time.

anyway nice to put a face to some off the names. won't be out next weekend will be in fontana for races :rolleyes: will be there for clean up though and some off weekends in between. hope to meet some more peeps next trip. :chat: got some cool pics will try to post them up later.

nice meeting everyone that i did get to meet.

forgot an observation

turns out handy was in my camp this weekend

we went to comp way late saturday nite and he gave us a some campfire entertainment afterwards so here it is

helmet $200.00

quad $5000.00

not having a clue that your friends are not coming back and your helmet is in the truck that left. you have to get back from comp while drunk without a ticket

PRICELESS

so after hours of picking on him his new name is "HANDY HELMET" :pissed::dunno::dunno::laughoff:

Man, that still wasn't cool, I totally thought at 3 am there were gonna be Rangers waiting for me...

barefootbob:

the colodas will be in the next episode of as the sand blows,

and the smurf.................................... maybe your dog to he was cool

Hmmm, is that a good thing?!? Somehow I doubt it. :thumb:

lol i wouldnt degrade you i enjoyed talking to you and your husband i really did ! :thumb:

(everyone is gonna be on there eventually even me and my big green booger)

smurf cracked me up about the as the sand blows thread, it was all good i would camp with most all of you anytime your all great peeps !!!

oh and a further observation

bound 4 dirt is fun to camp with and his family and it's fun to watch him back up :pissed:

he tries to do it when im not looking but the mud in the street tells the story :dunno:

stock jeeps can climb banshee hill :laughoff:

and ya randy del taco ROCKS lol cant miss my flag :dunno:

randog hates polishing anything as much as i do

duners car is :thumb:

dman and who was the other person with you guys that was cool when you guys roolled up :thumb:

Edited by barefoot bob

lol i wouldnt degrade you i enjoyed talking to you and your husband i really did ! :thumb:

(everyone is gonna be on there eventually even me and my big green booger)

smurf cracked me up about the as the sand blows thread, it was all good i would camp with most all of you anytime your all great peeps !!!

oh and a further observation

bound 4 dirt is fun to camp with and his family and it's fun to watch him back up :pissed:

he tries to do it when im not looking but the mud in the street tells the story :dunno:

stock jeeps can climb banshee hill :laughoff:

and ya randy del taco ROCKS lol cant miss my flag :dunno:

randog hates polishing anything as much as i do

duners car is :thumb:

dman and who was the other person with you guys that was cool when you guys roolled up :thumb:

:hello::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

My observation is Barefoot Bob comes to dunemont just to get Del Taco and go to local auto store to get Alternator :pissed: (Author: Morgan)

Nah, his family is our family. Great people. The other people who were with us were also great. I think there were nine of us. One of us got a ticket for fireworks! Tony will not be happy with his $75 fine today...lol

Saw a lot of people getting pulled over. Jeeps races were cool. Raced a stock banshee up banshee hill and won :laughoff:

Overall had an awsome time! Thanks to you all who made it happen.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

For me this weekend was much better than last prez day, for others maybe not so much. I didnt break my quad or myself :laughoff: so right there, that's a great weekend. Nice to meet and hang out some more DDR people. Vegas Style, Wsky70 (woody) both of the Dooners, YFZchick (wow can she sober up fast).

Hey Ken, Thanx for taking us on a ride (the Dooners) Had a great time and was great meeting you. See ya next time!

So we have two threads goin on about Prez weekend lol with observations in both so I guess I'll just stick mine here:

1. It is awesome having your own hauler, and thanks to everyone for not makin it bathroom 6.5 my nose greatly appreciates it.

2. Thanks to the military crew for all your generosity, jager bombs kick a$$. :pissed:

3. Craig aka Master C still owes me a spin on the board :laughoff:

4. Dork pants are freakin awesome when it's freakin hot outside.

5. The potluck was awesome, thanks for all the great food everyone. :dunno:

6. Drinking in moderation leads to no :thumb:

7. As always Comp was freakin crazy but good times none the less.

8. A small weekend is greatly needed :D

9. Sluty red heads are an awesome drink, thanks Nine Digit!

10. It was great hangin with friends, feels like I am home again, Love you guys! :dunno: