FREE cleanup event T-shirts

dunefreak

In addition to your free cleanup t-shirt you get from the cleanup event (first come first serve for the 1st 700), Steve @ SandCrazd clothing and I have teamed up to get some addition t-shirts made up strictly for DDR members for the cleanup event this year. There will be a very limited supply (approx 120 or so), so get yours as soon as possible over cleanup weekend. It will be first come, first serve. All you have to do is go over to the SandCrazd Clothing booth and show in some way that you are there for the cleanup and helping out. You can show your raffle ticket, cleanup event trash bag, etc. Please do not try and scam more than one shirt per person as they are very limited.

The shirts are all white and range from S-XXL. The pack it in, pack it out logo is on the front. The back of the shirts says Dumont Cleanup 2007 with the DDR logo and SandCrazd logo on it. They are pretty simple, but FREE. So come on out, so your support for the cleanup, and pick yours up cleanup weekend.

It's our way of saying thanks to all the DDR members for coming out and helping for a good cause.

post-3-1173400189.jpg

^click for website

post-3-1173400208.jpgpost-3-1173400224.jpgpost-3-1173400241.jpg

also...FYI....the shirts will not be on display at his booth. You will have to ask for them and show somehow you are there FOR THE CLEANUP. This way we can ensure that the shirts go to the hard working members of DDR that are there to help out with the cleanup. Just another reason :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

Hey Pete... we have some special tickets we're using for people to hand in and claim their cleanup t-shirts. I'm sure we could scare up some others from past cleanups for your t-shirts.

We could hand them to DDR members as they register for the cleanup, only 120 of course, first-come first-served.

Let me know if you're interested in this and I'll dig out the tickets from one of the Glamis cleanups.

Vicki

Hey Pete... we have some special tickets we're using for people to hand in and claim their cleanup t-shirts. I'm sure we could scare up some others from past cleanups for your t-shirts.

We could hand them to DDR members as they register for the cleanup, only 120 of course, first-come first-served.

Let me know if you're interested in this and I'll dig out the tickets from one of the Glamis cleanups.

Vicki

Great Vicki, that might really help out. We could arrange something like that. Maybe when the DDR members sign up, they ask for a DDR t-shirt ticket and bring that over to the Sandcrazd booth to claim their freebee shirt from DDR and Sandcrazd. :beercheers:

Thanks, keep me posted and I'll update the post if that becomes the official procedure. :D