Where do you store your haulers?

dreamrr

I am pretty lucky. I live near Prescott, AZ and have 3 acres. I built a driveway that goes from one street to the other with a pad for the hauler. I have a pump room behind the pad and added 50 amp service to it so I can connect the hauler to electricity. See pix below:

post-2610-1173404312.jpg

post-2610-1173404349.jpg

post-2610-1173404383.jpg

post-2610-1173404419.jpg

post-2610-1173404453.jpg

I store mine on the show room floor at the dealership, for now. :surrender:

It's covered, they keep it nice and clean, well protected, it's really nice, and everyone talks about how much they want one.:clap:

Edited by YFZ Chick

Our RV and flat trailer are stored at home. :beercheers:

We live on a cul-de-sac and have a huge RV parking area on the side of the house I created.

It's really is awesome to have to stuff at home. :hug:

Edited by Grimace

well... It looks like everyone stores them at home. :banghead: associations suck :laughing:

actually i have a half acre and i biult a giant car port for the home the hauler is parked next to it and the boat hides with the motorhome.

i also have the dump station at home

im walling it in this summer (hopefully)

check your cc and r's carefully springvalley lake makes a small addition for rvs and the equestrian center just voted in backyard parking................................

never can tell what you might dig up :laughing:

Edited by barefoot bob

actually i have a half acre and i biult a giant car port for the home the hauler is parked next to it and the boat hides with the motorhome.

i also have the dump station at home

im walling it in this summer (hopefully)

check your cc and r's carefully springvalley lake makes a small addition for rvs and the equestrian center just voted in backyard parking................................

never can tell what you might dig up :banghead:

Yeah we have assoc, and as long as it is behind the gate, YOU'RE ALL GOOD....... on the street, I get love letters from them... even if just for a few days.

Edited by Paul Rob

You have a really nice set up. I'd love that much room for all of my toys. :banghead:

I love your hauler. Who makes it?

It's a 38 1/2 Gearbox. If you're going to be up at Dumont for the cleanup, I'll show it to ya if you want. I camp in the wash but I know I can recognize your rail. It's the only hauler that I know of that can fit both my rail and a quad in it, plus has all the options my wife wanted and I wanted. My only other option was a stacker and a motor home. Don't want to spend that type of money yet.

We're pretty darn lucky, see picture below. Actually, our house it right at the dunes - he he

post-2610-1173566602.jpg

Edited by ahsumtoy

covered rv parking storage off horizon / but rates went up again :banghead: they seem to raise it for expense going up but mines not in airconditioning like everybodys boxes and stuff are :bs:might be :laughing: moving it to my old rv spot saving half the cost .sucks cause it's literally around the corner from my house .

Edited by warrior07

It's a 38 1/2 Gearbox. If you're going to be up at Dumont for the cleanup, I'll show it to ya if you want. I camp in the wash but I know I can recognize your rail. It's the only hauler that I know of that can fit both my rail and a quad in it, plus has all the options my wife wanted and I wanted. My only other option was a stacker and a motor home. Don't want to spend that type of money yet.

We're pretty darn lucky, see picture below. Actually, our house it right at the dunes - he he

post-2610-1173566602.jpg

Is that a Saturn, didn't know they were 4 wheel drive :banghead:

:banghead: at home, im installing a dumpout, then concrete with a custom shade for it soon. post pics later of the fabed shade cover. :laughing::laughing:

Love to see the shade you come up with as I have been considering that as well. Anybody else have a shade?? PICS???

Edited by Paul Rob