When is your last trip of the season gonna be?

dunefreak

OK I don't want to be a downer or anything, but it's obvious this dune season is gonna end within the next month as far as weekends trips go. When is your last trip of the season gonna be? I can't do Easter, but I might do the following weekend if funds permit.

If not, I guess that's it for me. Then it's time for those awesome summer morning trips where you get up at 3:30 AM :ahhhhh: , haul azz to the dunes with a few good friends, and ride some of the best sand of the year! Then, bail the hell outta there before it gets hot at about 11 AM.

Yeap Pete I think I am with ya, clean up may have been the last weekend out at Dumont this season. :laughoff: But summer is close, and lots of riding at other places, :thumb: and lets not forget Mead, and Powell in the boats. :ahhhhh:

Edited by Paul Rob

I am leaving saturday morning to get my daughter in Visalia ( 311 miles ) then we will head to Dumont ( 321 miles ) we will be staying untill thursday morning and then I have to take her home.

Round trip it will be 1264 miles, yep I think that does it for me this year. :ahhhhh: :thumb:

You guys all read my post wrong. :laughoff: I meant when is your last DUMONT trip? :thumb::laughoff::DDRrocks::thumb::thumb: And when I say Dumont trip I mean a whole weekend trip.

No... dune season never ends for me either. Between Coral Pink and early day runs to Dumont the season never really ends. But as far as a Friday through Sunday trip...lets face it- you're not gonna be out there with your toyhaulers baking in 120 degrees. :ahhhhh:

my seasons been pagued with one thing after another, im trying for that undercover trip other than that im done i saving for a 572 and working on my boat, so maybe you guys can devise some ddr camping trips to the water. id be interested. like i said before i want to play on mead i just dont like going in blind. props are costly.

and were really wanting to do powel

Edited by barefoot bob

Probably be late next month sometime, we talked about the cleanup weekend probably being the last major trip out for everybody. Maybe we should make a last season DDR trip one weekend, I'll be in Norfolk April 22-28 though. Looking forward to the river/lake trips this year though :ahhhhh: ...Semper Fi, Woody

Our last trip for Dumont was clean up weekend time for Coral Pink and Havasu :laughoff: :ahhhhh:

Easter at Coral Pink :thumb:

Brice come by and say Hi if you have a chance at coral pink easter weekend.I am sure you will be camping in the meadows, Right?We will be in site 15/16 and come to find out our friends that were taking 14 just called and canceled as they got a biggggg back tax audit they owe."ouch" so we do have that site availble again.I don't know if you have any young kids but we are going to have the kids color easter eggs sat.at some time and do a easter egg hunt for them sun.morning before we leave.

Brice come by and say Hi if you have a chance at coral pink easter weekend.I am sure you will be camping in the meadows, Right?We will be in site 15/16 and come to find out our friends that were taking 14 just called and canceled as they got a biggggg back tax audit they owe."ouch" so we do have that site availble again.I don't know if you have any young kids but we are going to have the kids color easter eggs sat.at some time and do a easter egg hunt for them sun.morning before we leave.

We have 6 campers and were staying in the meadows. My kids are a little older but we might have

some younger kids with us.If we do we may drop by with the kids or just stop in to say hi. If your

out by the meadows just look for the big DDR sticker n the back of my toyhauler. See ya there

:beercheers::laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

The clean up was probably the last trip for me. Car goes to Ca. on the 7th for some "upgrades" and I am not sure how long they will have it. I want to do a quick stop on the way home to test but may be a weekeday trip. B)

We have 6 campers and were staying in the meadows. My kids are a little older but we might have

some younger kids with us.If we do we may drop by with the kids or just stop in to say hi. If your

out by the meadows just look for the big DDR sticker n the back of my toyhauler. See ya there

:beercheers::laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

If you don't make it by maybe we will stop by if the meadows isn't to busy we will bring the boy's 50's down cause we let them ride around in there.So one way or another maybe we will see ya. :laughoff: