When is your last trip of the season gonna be?

dunefreak

I think clean up was our last time. But we are always loaded and ready.......so we'll keep an eye on the weather and if we get a cool weekend, we are there! Specially if we get the new hauler. It would be sooo nice to only take one rig! But looking forward to doing some boating this summer! We might try Pismo, closer to us than Coral. :beercheers::drinkbeer::beercheers: :eatdrink021:

It's done for the season at Dumont. We had a great trip last weekend March 30,31 and April 1. Probably hit Coral with the Rhino's in June and already booked for St. Anthony's in August. Got to get all the cars into Vegas Steel Motorsports for service and nut and bolt.

It's done for me.....last weekend (as short as mine was) was enough. I partied all week in Palm Springs and then hit up Dumont for the big PARTAY...... I'm feeling like my "party like a rock star" status is done also! :laughing: 3:30 am comes tooooo late anymore.

I need to get some projects completed this off-season. I might make it to Coral for a day trip from Duck Creek. :coocoo:

Hey I'm down for Coral Pink or even a early mornin run with the crew. :laughoff:

Haven't ever been to Coral Pink. :hello:

I think Randog and I should check it out. :smoker:

River and the Lakes here we come.... also :dunno:

iam gonna go out on a limb here...i think iam done.......

:hello: Yeah right Cole I still see you doing this > :dunno: with one leg hangin out. :smoker:

Take care of that leg. I want to see you flyin through the sky again. :laughoff:

Glamis was fun and H O T ! Mid to upper 90's all 4 days we were there! Just a pic of the new rig(s) and the awesome full moon...

2876972410064054504S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by RRC