Project "Mammoth"

sand chick

Sandbob1973 Garage Creations strikes again. He started a new project Easter weekend. Lets see how it progresses. Last time he turned a bug into a roadster project Hi Boy:

post-2396-1176438210.jpg

thought I had a better pic :idiot:

Now we are on to Project Truggy. Here is the starting points. I can't believe he killed his buggy for this :idiot: oh well he wanted a four seater any how.

post-2396-1176438442.jpg

It was a Blazer :DDRrocks:

post-2396-1176438542.jpg

It was a hi jumper buggy :boxer:

Now it's the beginning of "The Mammoth" like Ice Age! :laughoff:

post-2396-1176438673.jpg

That is me with our friend and Garage Creation assistant Bernie :laughoff:

Keep you posted as the project progresses. :DDRrocks::boxer:

Lets see how it turns out.

Edited by buggychick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idiot::ken::laughoff::laughoff::idiot::boxer:

WTF!!!??? :DDRrocks:

Not to sound too much like 1320 :DDRrocks: , but I hope there are plans for much more cage than that sandrail frame on top. All that extra weight is gonna definitley call for more protection in case of a rollover. :boxer:

Bob, why on earth would you hack up your rail to do that? :bawl:

This is the only way I could find to get me a new buggy. Besides DR Bud Light is helping me with this one. He is very creative. :boxer::DDRrocks: Don't worry. It will be safe? :DDRrocks: At least it is not a RHINO. It won't poop in the DUNES! :laughoff::laughoff::idiot:

I know I know I thought :idiot::laughoff::boxer: when he first started the project "Hi Boy", but it turned out :laughoff:

So I have to believe this one will to. I have seen the concept pics and it should turn out ok :boxer: I hope! As long as its green :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

:ken::idiot::bawl: until completion!

I know I know I thought :boxer::idiot::ken: when he first started the project "Hi Boy", but it turned out :laughoff:

So I have to believe this one will to. I have seen the concept pics and it should turn out ok :idiot: I hope! As long as its green :DDRrocks::laughoff:

:bawl::boxer::blink: until completion!

Who's going to tow that beast in when you break it in the hills?

A little sad to see the old buggy go(sounds a little sensitive) screw it make some extra cuts for me

:DDRrocks:

if i were you i would put a boat on top of that Blazer chassis. and ill take the sand rail chassis off of your hands, and then go buy Brices motor....then steal petes wheels....and Bert horn....

If bob was smart he would have fixed the buggy sold it bought a tubing bender and tubing built a cage on that blazer that won't fold like a house of cards( I know how tough that cage is)been able to build a buggy again when I find out my blazer truggie thing sucks,and still had money left over. but that just a dumb a$$ insensitive bastard talking. :laughoff:

if i were you i would put a boat on top of that Blazer chassis. and ill take the sand rail chassis off of your hands, and then go buy Brices motor....then steal petes wheels....and Bert horn....

:laughoff: :dunce: Don't tempt him with the boat thing. A few years ago he combined a three wheeler and a old seadoo :laughing: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

It was to drive in a parade turned out pretty cool. He even put windshield washer valves on it to squirt people with water along the route.

Sandbob1973 Garage Creations strikes again. He started a new project Easter weekend. Lets see how it progresses. Last time he turned a bug into a roadster project Hi Boy:

post-2396-1176438210.jpg

thought I had a better pic :laughoff:

Now we are on to Project Truggy. Here is the starting points. I can't believe he killed his buggy for this :laughing: oh well he wanted a four seater any how.

post-2396-1176438442.jpg

It was a Blazer :laughoff:

post-2396-1176438542.jpg

It was a hi jumper buggy :laughoff:

Now it's the beginning of "The Mammoth" like Ice Age! :freakin_nuts:

post-2396-1176438673.jpg

That is me with our friend and Garage Creation assistant Bernie :dunce:

Keep you posted as the project progresses. :laughoff::redneck:

Lets see how it turns out.

what the hell are you thinkin???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that is not the way to do that. my good friend builds race trucks/truggies and they sure as hell dont look like that. just my 2 cents but that looks like a real disaster waiting to happen. good luck, be safe. :flipoff:

A little more progress.

More reinforcements on the buggy frame:

post-2396-1176595603.jpg

Starting of the nose piece. Now its starting to make a little more sense to me... :D

post-2396-1176595730.jpg

B)

Now just build a roll cage around the cage for safty and ad another 200ft of tubing and maybe some differant running gear and then you might have something

I'm starting to like the boat idea!

will this be like the other projects that get used once then sit behind the tow shop and die

looking at what has started, there is no lateral bracing....just up and down tubing to the frame. NOT GOOD. but good luck anyway. :laughoff:

We are going to be doing an exo on it, getting more tubing for more bracing. Just starting with the crap we have laying around. :D

Today it RUNS!! :D And burned out in the garage :laughoff::idea: Stunk up the whole house!

how fars yucca valley from vegas? i got a 76 blazer that the floor rusted out on and body is beat to sh*t , how much do u want for the body?

PM Sandbob1973 on that one! I know he was interested in getting rid of it. Might even be able to meet you 1/2 way :D