sand chick Posted April 17, 2007 Author Posted April 17, 2007 (edited) I wouldn't get near that thing! Nice hi-lift jack stands! Awww ca'mon Pete ya'll don't like my new gazeebo?? Makes for some mite purty shade in the backyard! Come on over an sit a spell! :mc_smiley: Edited April 17, 2007 by buggychick Quote
barefoot bob Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 (edited) what year is that old waggoneer sitting beside the blazer ?? Edited April 17, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 what the hell are you thinkin??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that is not the way to do that. my good friend builds race trucks/truggies and they sure as hell dont look like that. just my 2 cents but that looks like a real disaster waiting to happen. good luck, be safe. wtf you and 1320 been having together j/k Quote
BudlightBob Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 what year is that old waggoneer sitting beside the blazer ?? It is a 1977 Cherokee Chief. Got two of em. Thats the parts one. Other has 401 that runs. Quote
sand chick Posted April 18, 2007 Author Posted April 18, 2007 Got the green paint yesturday. Bob went today to get more tubing for the exo skeleton and misc parts. I believe we are taking it out to J Valley this weekend for a flatland trial run to see how motor and such runs! See what fine tuning needs to be done there. Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 How about some pointers and advice on building a rockcrawler? I'm interested to see how it turns out, you're off to an interesting start. I'm a member of a club in CA and a few of us focus on rocks. A friend is finishing up his K5 project. Another with a 1st Gen Thought I'd add this since this is a sand site. Yet another 1st gen. This one is under construction as well. Here's another friend, this truck has really long list of mods. Here's my heap. I've swapped cabs now and should have this phase done in 2 days of labor. Suspension plans include front/rear 4 link, Mog 419s, recentered H1s, 44" TSLs, full hydro steering. Quote
BudlightBob Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I'm interested to see how it turns out, you're off to an interesting start. I'm a member of a club in CA and a few of us focus on rocks. A friend is finishing up his K5 project. Another with a 1st Gen Thought I'd add this since this is a sand site. Yet another 1st gen. This one is under construction as well. Here's another friend, this truck has really long list of mods. Here's my heap. I've swapped cabs now and should have this phase done in 2 days of labor. Suspension plans include front/rear 4 link, Mog 419s, recentered H1s, 44" TSLs, full hydro steering. Where at in California are you at? Quote
lakecitydan Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Got the green paint yesturday. Bob went today to get more tubing for the exo skeleton and misc parts. I believe we are taking it out to J Valley this weekend for a flatland trial run to see how motor and such runs! See what fine tuning needs to be done there. Greeeen!!!!! was the paint free? I thought Bob would paint it yellow if he would paint it at all Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Where at in California are you at? I'm currently living in Henderson, NV- which is how I found this site. My permanent home is in Merced, CA. Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I see that you're in SoCal. Here's our sister club's site- http://www.thesocalbigdawgs.com/index.php Quote
wingnut Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 I'm just going to sit back with my banjo on my knee and stay out of this one!!!! Quote
cycoguy Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 I'm currently living in Henderson, NV- which is how I found this site. My permanent home is in Merced, CA. :worthless_without_pics: im from Mariposa...like 30 minutes away Quote
wa.statecrew Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 Sounds like it is coming along good. :worthless_without_pics: I wish I could be there for the trial run. Quote
BudlightBob Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 (edited) Test run was cool. Even in the mud. Just a little more work and it will be time for a different project. Here are some pics. funniest part of the weekend was Jodi's move (see pic in Johnson Valley) Edited April 23, 2007 by SANDBOB1973 Quote
Cracker Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 im from Mariposa...like 30 minutes away That's crazy because I am too. I put Merced because no one knows where Mariposa is. I went to school in Merced though. Quote
wa.statecrew Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 (edited) NICE!! The project is looking awesome! Mom said the ride was a little rough, are you going to do some leafspring adjustments to soften it up? I can't wait, hope we get a cool day this summer to go out in it. It needs a bass tube and some kick a$$ speakers :ahhhhh: :no_no: Edited April 24, 2007 by wa.statecrew Quote
Don29palms Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 "Wanta go fer a ride?" "UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!" Quote
dunefreak Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 "Wanta go fer a ride?" "UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!" Quote
lakecitydan Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 Test run was cool. Even in the mud. Just a little more work and it will be time for a different project. Here are some pics. funniest part of the weekend was Jodi's move (see pic in Johnson Valley) So what all did you break and how was towing the beast? Quote
White Rhino Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 NAA NAA NEER NER NER NER NEER NER..........NAA NAA NEER NER NER NEER NER See if anybody gets it Quote
sand chick Posted April 25, 2007 Author Posted April 25, 2007 NAA NAA NEER NER NER NER NEER NER..........NAA NAA NEER NER NER NEER NER See if anybody gets it :mc_smiley: That's the ring on my phone!!! (and I am not kidding!) All I know is its FUN!!! Had a blast!! Might not be pretty, but ah who cares! It's all about the fun! Quote
White Rhino Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 (edited) That's the ring on my phone!!! (and I am not kidding!) Now that is some funny shizzle there LOL All I know is its FUN!!! Had a blast!! Might not be pretty, but ah who cares! :mc_smiley: It's all about the fun! That's the ring on my phone!!! (and I am not kidding!) Now that is some funny shizzle there LOL it does look like its fun I'd be cracking up the whole time I was in it course I'd be singing that song the whole time GREAT FUN Edited April 25, 2007 by Paul Rob Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.