check it out broke 2 bones leg and ankle

vegas style

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea this is the only quad that i havent put nerf bars on. i had looked at the AC with the heel guards but didnt want to drop the $250 on them at the time. seems like a good deal now. if i had them on i would be bragging about the surprise jump i landed...........

dang man that sucks.... time for some quality nerf gaurds!!! get well soon...

dnchevyman,this is way off the topic but everytime i see your avatar i think 2 things.Sweet tattoo and damn that freakin farmers tan is rediculous!!! :laughoff::happydrunks: :shout: :beercheers::laughoff:

it was a great day of riding. nerf bars are deffinatly a must after seeing the floppy chicken (steves foot).like Adam said "yea kinda made me sick". hope your recovery is quick but it sounds like it might be a while before you are able to join us for another rideor even :happydrunks: . hurry up and heal so we don't have to call you the GIMP for very long. if you need anything call me. GIMP. :D

it was a great day of riding. nerf bars are deffinatly a must after seeing the floppy chicken (steves foot).like Adam said "yea kinda made me sick". hope your recovery is quick but it sounds like it might be a while before you are able to join us for another rideor even :dance: . hurry up and heal so we don't have to call you the GIMP for very long. if you need anything call me. GIMP. :D

Let's talk about your slomo flipit, coon. SPDY1 wants to hear about it. :laughing::thumb::driver::idiot:

not to be a d*ck but... Got BOOTS!!! I thought Hiking boots were the sh*t when i rode my dirtbike till i broke both my ankles in the same shot! the next time i went riding i had a brand new set of boots ready to go.. :D

Man I feel your pain! Shattered my ankle in a rail roll over xmas weekend. Reconstructive surgery and two screws and pins later. But I am back on my feet now!

P.S use the injury the chicks dig it and wait on you hand and well.... foot! :D

GET BETTER SOON! :laughing::thumb:

dnchevyman,this is way off the topic but everytime i see your avatar i think 2 things.Sweet tattoo and damn that freakin farmers tan is rediculous!!! :dance: :laughing: :shout: :idiot: :dance:

:thumb::driver: Effin Aaron!!!!

not to be a d*ck but... Got BOOTS!!! I thought Hiking boots were the sh*t when i rode my dirtbike till i broke both my ankles in the same shot! the next time i went riding i had a brand new set of boots ready to go.. :D

i have tried to get riding boots but with a wide foot and a big ham for a calf the only ones that fit at all are the low rise and that is about what i had on. if i had just bought the nerfs with heel guard it would have never got to the boots... i hear ya though nick i could have done a couple things to avoid it but live and learn!

you cant have any bigger hams than me... my calf's calves however you spell em are 19.5" around... Fox forma pros and Garnae SG10s, and i believe Sidi's make a pair that are Wide foot and fat ham compliant :D... I have been wearing fox forma pro's for 3 years now and dont complain one bit :D The first couple weekends with em my feet hurt like mad but after breaking them in all was good no problems now.

Not to add insult to injury, but damn I'd find a pair of boots that fit me before I step on a quad/bike. Cyclegear has a good assortment. On the upside though, it could have been a lot worse. Get better.

you cant have any bigger hams than me... my calf's calves however you spell em are 19.5" around... Fox forma pros and Garnae SG10s, and i believe Sidi's make a pair that are Wide foot and fat ham compliant :D... I have been wearing fox forma pro's for 3 years now and dont complain one bit :D The first couple weekends with em my feet hurt like mad but after breaking them in all was good no problems now.

I wear the SIDI Techno Flex's. I have wide feet and also suffer from the "fat ham" syndrome. They fit great and there was virtually no break in time. They are even comfy when riding a quad.