check it out broke 2 bones leg and ankle

vegas style

ill have time to post pics and xrays but the short story is i was leading a ride on the north side. didnt see the razor jumped 25-30 feet landed it but me foot went thru the plastic heel guard and got mangled and stuck under the tire...........

thanks to my best buds for the dune rescue and the hospitle trip. surgery or 2 in a week................ sweet!

Edited by vegas style

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what he was thinking. Flew off that dune like he was some MX racer :flipoff: we had to pull his foot out of the mangeled mess of a heal guard, :think: that's when we noticed the big a$$ break :flipoff: getting wooosey. LoL

DoonCoon and I duned the 1500HD back to get him. Iv'e never taken my truck so far into the dunes :laughoff: BFG'S are the way to go.

Steve is one tough cookie! he didn't :bawl: not one time. unlike kurtis who was the biggest P*$$y ever to wreck a shee. Steve did great, 2 hours, 2.5 hours to get home and he joked like nothing was wrong. I think he did it so we wouldn't make fun of him like we do Kurtis, I NEED A MEDIC!!!!!!!R

Rest well brother, we'll see you after work today! :worthless_without_pics: :dope::laughoff::clap:

Edited by Mr.BrownSand

Wow that really sucks :flipoff::laughoff: Does it seem that the white out conditons start sooner and last longer these days. Now your gonna have alot more time for :dope: :worthless_without_pics: :laughoff: . On a lighter note this is my 1000 post. :flipoff:

Get well soon

Edited by desertskyz

Man I miss all the good trips-------J/k sorry to hear about the leg that really sucks guess your going to have to buy farm equip. now or something you cant put your fred flinstone feet through. get better and talk to you soon

Man that really sucks, Steve. Be glad it wasn't worse though. You could have seriously injured your back or neck.

I know how you feel and it seems like forever waiting to get better, but when it's all healed up you look back and it usually really isn't that long. Take care of yourself and heal up quick. You'll have lots of DDR time now. Wanna be a moderator? :worthless_without_pics:

we took some good pictures of my leg along the way but mr brown has my camara. ill have to wait tell i get it to post up....

i think the statement of the day was when i was waiitng for them to dune the truck to get me and i asked my friend that stayed with me if he looked at my leg he says" yea kind of made me sick",, made me laugh..

thanks for the support everyone!

it was a great day of duning on smooth sand was the 5th trip out.

as we were bouncing through the camp ground area i said how do you go to your happy place when your already here?