Mr.BrownSand Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 You have to ASK to go duning?? wtf? Yes i have to ask, My wife is real cool, but out all night is a must ask thing. and now after vegasstyle wrecked she is extra concerned when i go out with the boys. I know it's but I love her! DOON LAF AT ME! Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 This emoticon makes me larf and larf: So it is getting closer...is everyone parking near #6 potty or will some be in front of the finger dune near Comp? That is where we were last year, and I just want to know where the hopping party will be...j.k. I would like to see people though. Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Well sweet, if you do end up getting it I can haul D's bike too! So he dont have to barrow that itty bitty trailer again. lol.... Its cute. May cut down on the gas usage too! prolly wont affect mine more than it is already going to be. Hauling 5 bikes with the F-150 to Dumont should be right around the same as i got coming back from coral (8mpg)... Oh well no biggie... K. Ill let him know that. Thats very swell of you. Wow, there is going to be a grip of people out there... how am i supposed to remember every1's name? lol jk. But really though, Who is going to be out there and not riding? Cuz Im not riding and its gonna be me and our pup felonie staying behind at the camp... (im not letting her our of my sight this time) lol Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 I bet someone will drive over there, you should hop in and bring the pup? Quote
powerhouse Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Sweet sh*t Dan... See ya there! You still talk to or see chuck? If so, tell him John Crowe said what up!! Yes I do , every ufc party , me ,chuck and everyone pretty much from the mc flurry camp !! see you there !! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 so, are you gonna ride dan, or just goin up to chill????? Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Updated: dunefreak Sincity_blondie Don29palms OGP Joe Duner sanddunesaddict wsky70 mineurbiz GWH & her dad, Mike SAND~SNAKE buggychick & Budlight Bob ISBB redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend) sandseeker & wife northphelan Ocean 03 vegas400ex 1BADYFZ YFZKYLE dinicolada DMAN74 CaptNkllm DuneLover (my wife) vegas style justntime & oranges budsponge Campbell Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more NicoleinVegas MikeinVegas PaulyPaul Resident^Blonde Evil Beaver Mr.Brownsand SIN CITY 450 POWERHOUSE Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 last year everyone just chilled by the hill Dave I have heard anything from you or Jackie. Are you guys gonna make it this year? Quote
Foxysandchick Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Updated: dunefreak Sincity_blondie Don29palms OGP Joe Duner sanddunesaddict wsky70 mineurbiz GWH & her dad, Mike SAND~SNAKE buggychick & Budlight Bob ISBB redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend) sandseeker & wife northphelan Ocean 03 vegas400ex 1BADYFZ YFZKYLE dinicolada DMAN74 CaptNkllm DuneLover (my wife) vegas style justntime & oranges budsponge Campbell Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more (Shane & Chris) NicoleinVegas MikeinVegas PaulyPaul Resident^Blonde Evil Beaver Mr.Brownsand SIN CITY 450<-----Already on the list with me POWERHOUSE I heard from Yamapimp and Nlvredneck, they should be out. Hope they dont mind me speaking up for them . Quote
Foxysandchick Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 How about Dune Smurf, Offroadracer, Jusdune, Sparky, Fmflover, Ken Colors, Kustommadman, Racerx? They all mentioned at one time that they were going. That list is mighty long going to be a great time for sure. Quote
powerhouse Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 (edited) so, are you gonna ride dan, or just goin up to chill????? cheers to all of us Edited June 20, 2007 by powerhouse Quote
powerhouse Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 so, are you gonna ride dan, or just goin up to chill????? oh I'll be riding , very slow ! but riding.. I've got to test the water , and I'm bringing my Raptor w/o the turbo, this trip should be just a beer fest Quote
cdavego Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Dave I have heard anything from you or Jackie. Are you guys gonna make it this year? I think we'll be there Quote
cdavego Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Updated: dunefreak Sincity_blondie Don29palms OGP Joe Duner sanddunesaddict wsky70 mineurbiz GWH & her dad, Mike SAND~SNAKE buggychick & Budlight Bob ISBB redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend) sandseeker & wife northphelan Ocean 03 vegas400ex 1BADYFZ YFZKYLE dinicolada DMAN74 CaptNkllm DuneLover (my wife) vegas style justntime & oranges budsponge Campbell Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more NicoleinVegas MikeinVegas PaulyPaul Resident^Blonde Evil Beaver Mr.Brownsand SIN CITY 450 POWERHOUSE CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 How about Dune Smurf, Offroadracer, Jusdune, Sparky, Fmflover, Ken Colors, Kustommadman, Racerx? They all mentioned at one time that they were going. That list is mighty long going to be a great time for sure. I know fmf luver is gonna be in Cali so she's out. I think we'll be there Dressed as ninjas or what? Quote
indasand Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 I need to get off my a$$ and ride & meet with you peeps. Sorry but I'll be in Texas. (boring) Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 whats wrong with ninja's????????????....... Quote
wingnut Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 Sorry everyone DUMONT has been closed due to toxic waste spillage......all over news....they are trying to redirect all peeps to CANDY MOUNTAIN for cool weather, and river rafting..... Nice try bro, I've tried that before, it never works! Quote
offroadracer Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 How about Dune Smurf, Offroadracer, Jusdune, Sparky, Fmflover, Ken Colors, Kustommadman, Racerx? They all mentioned at one time that they were going. That list is mighty long going to be a great time for sure. nope wont be there this trip i'll be out of town ...it would be nice to take the new bike out and rip it up a little..but helping family up in utahthis weekend Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 I need to get off my a$$ and ride & meet with you peeps. Sorry but I'll be in Texas. (boring) one of these days, Brian whats wrong with ninja's????????????....... nothin Quote
JoeDuner Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 I just spoke with RacerX (Ted), and he's going. He will be there Friday night. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 Updated: dunefreak Sincity_blondie Don29palms OGP Joe Duner sanddunesaddict wsky70 mineurbiz GWH & her dad, Mike SAND~SNAKE buggychick & Budlight Bob ISBB redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend) sandseeker & wife northphelan Ocean 03 vegas400ex 1BADYFZ YFZKYLE dinicolada DMAN74 CaptNkllm DuneLover (my wife) vegas style justntime & oranges budsponge Campbell Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more NicoleinVegas MikeinVegas PaulyPaul Resident^Blonde Evil Beaver Mr.Brownsand SIN CITY 450 POWERHOUSE CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF Racer X Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.