new website stuff for DDR

dunefreak

I have been in front of this computer many many hours this last week and weekend :DDRrocks: working on the site. I have updated the homepage, dumont info page, etc. I have also added a videos pages as well. :D As you probably already noticed too, the forum header has been updated.

There will be an online store up and running for some DDR shirts and some other goodies hopefully pretty soon. I still have to do some testing and tweeking with that.

There still is some more work that needs to be done like add some of the new links to the navigation bar on the gallery page and forum page.

Please let me know if there are any broken links or something that just doesn't look right.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/

We may have a few other new ideas for the site as well, but those will have to wait just a little longer.

Please let me know if there are any broken links or something that just doesn't look right.

First off let me say WOW! :laughoff:

I did notice this:

post-475-1179757328.jpg

...the text "water)" doesn't look right next to the picture. :clap:

a few tweaks here and there and we should be good to go.. I have a few more ideas to help dress up the home page a bit more and when im on my way back from wisconsin sittin in 1st class cuz the fat guy's need the bigger seat and more attention from the hot flight attendants.. :D I plan on making a few more minor changes to hopefully spice it up that much more... Good job pete...

:whistle: Gerald missed this one:

There motto is "Pack it in, Pack it out!"

Shouldn't this be "Their"?? :slap:

Gotcha! post-1889-1180078008.gif post-1889-1180078076.gif

:shake: Thanks....fixed :thumb:

Forgot to mention, although it did catch me by surprise, I DO like the new homepage!! :flipoff:

Thanks Kelly :D