some pics from Alaska

Richard Cheese

no, no penguins GWH

my brother caught a king salmon, i only caught a buzz :laughing::laughing:

alaska607013oz1.jpg

here is another pic of the rocks where i got the pete graffitti from...i thought it was pretty tasteless that the city of Juneau allowed this to happen...this is right across from where the cruise ships dock

alaska607118ag9.jpg

This one is of some crazy plant in buchart gardens in Victoria, Canada

alaska607585wg4.jpg

Awesome pics Jason, now post up the other 990 so we can see just how sweeet the rest of Alaska is.

Did you see any Orca's? Silly Kayla, penguins?! :thumb::beercheers:

And just what did you catch your buzz from??? I hear they grow some mean green up there. :laughoff:

Freekin' Penguins! :laughoff: Oh my eyes are still watering. Thanks GWH, I needed that. :laughing:

Awesome pics Jason, now post up the other 990 so we can see just how sweeet the rest of Alaska is.

Did you see any Orca's? Silly Kayla, penguins?! :laughing::laughoff:

And just what did you catch your buzz from??? I hear they grow some mean green up there. :thumb:

Freekin' Penguins! :laughoff: Oh my eyes are still watering. Thanks GWH, I needed that. :laughoff:

you don't want to see the others...some were out of focus, others, family pics....

i was shootin' a lot of patron on the ship, and while on the fishing boat, my bro and I ripped through the entire boat's allotment (about a 30 pack or so) of some off brand canadian beer. :laughoff:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: was a high school thing, or was it a school high thing :laughoff:

:beercheers: