Don29palms Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 Why the "I am confused" look? Come on! Does that really need to be explained? Quote
Ooo Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 Come on! Does that really need to be explained? No, I just like typing stuff..... Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 DUNIEMONKIE That's right Jodi!! buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 i didnt notice anything until you said that. It looks like he's lookin at the lil monkies a$$.....................haha Quote
fctryblack84 Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 still deciding if i wanna go..im alrdy going to california for 5 days for the g.f b-day and crap..so that is gonna put a hole in my pockets..but i well see how things roll Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 11, 2007 Posted July 11, 2007 (edited) DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 DUNIEMONKIE That's right Jodi!! buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie sincity_blondie It figures the trip im not going, MONKIE IS FINALLY GOIN!! UPDATE: Im in. Ive secured a sleeping spot, so just me and the burb coming out. Cant wait!! Edited July 12, 2007 by Sincity_blondie Quote
metalalien Posted July 12, 2007 Posted July 12, 2007 I might actually go, I have some alcohol injection I need to test on the hill, the hottest month of the year is the perfect time to see how well it cools. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 12, 2007 Author Posted July 12, 2007 It figures the trip im not going, MONKIE IS FINALLY GOIN!! UPDATE: Im in. Ive secured a sleeping spot, so just me and the burb coming out. Cant wait!! Thats fuggin right! I might actually go, I have some alcohol injection I need to test on the hill, the hottest month of the year is the perfect time to see how well it cools. Come on out, Eric! I wanna see that KFX go! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 13, 2007 Author Posted July 13, 2007 I will Roll. What time? Hell yeah, Jeff. :freakin_nuts: I will be getting there about 6-7PM and going on a sunset buggy ride just before the sun goes down. You should join in. Quote
wsky70 Posted July 14, 2007 Posted July 14, 2007 Went and picked up the hauler from the shop today, all fixed and ready to go....SF Woody Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 14, 2007 Posted July 14, 2007 Went and picked up the hauler from the shop today, all fixed and ready to go....SF Woody did you get the pool? Quote
Eliminator Posted July 14, 2007 Posted July 14, 2007 Hell yeah, Jeff. I will be getting there about 6-7PM and going on a sunset buggy ride just before the sun goes down. You should join in. :smoker: I plan on it pete. Just have a few more things to finish up on my car. If its not done i will bring my Rhino. Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 Jay wtf is the big monkey doing .... :ahhhhh: What ISN"T the big monkie doing should be the question! Thanks Jay!! It figures the trip im not going, MONKIE IS FINALLY GOIN!! UPDATE: Im in. Ive secured a sleeping spot, so just me and the burb coming out. Cant wait!! Why would you drive? Just ride on my lap... :icon_twisted: But you are riding with us right? I might actually go, I have some alcohol injection I need to test on the hill, the hottest month of the year is the perfect time to see how well it cools. Uhhh... yeah, me too did you get the pool? Apparently I'm staying with Woody!! :swim: Quote
OGP Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 The buggy is in the shop so Ill have the rhino and lt 80 out there. Anyone else bring mini quads? Quote
wingnut Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 The buggy is in the shop so Ill have the rhino and lt 80 out there. Anyone else bring mini quads? HMMMMM fat guy lt80 races??????We could have fun!!!!! :icon_twisted: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 19, 2007 Author Posted July 19, 2007 The buggy is in the shop so Ill have the rhino and lt 80 out there. Anyone else bring mini quads? HMMMMM fat guy lt80 races??????We could have fun!!!!! :icon_twisted: I don't have a mini quad, but can I race with you guys with my Grizzly? :ahhhhh: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 your not fat you dont count. Ill swing by anahiem and "BORROW" zukifreaks 80 Quote
milt1964 Posted July 24, 2007 Posted July 24, 2007 Let's get a list started. Who's going for a ride? :eatdrink021: I'll Be There with a buddy from Norco. Should be grand! Quote
RAPTORLICIOUS Posted July 25, 2007 Posted July 25, 2007 I'll be up there too I hope getting my new tires on my excursion this week Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.