barefoot bob Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 Your bikes dont exactly look like this And i still need a shakedown/breakin/tune day before i go to dumont.. so that means sometime this week i need to get it back together and find a way to get it out and ride it on saturday to break it in and tune it.. after that im good to go. aaaaaaa cmon 3 hours and its back together Quote
BudlightBob Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 At least it has wheels on it and doesn't look like this. Quote
White Rhino Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 (edited) no Bob yours has wheels on it, but they are quit small and that lift kit is weird for a sand rail???? Edited September 22, 2007 by Paul Rob Quote
BudlightBob Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 Sorry I didn't realize that. Trying to cut down on the weight!! Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 At least it has wheels on it and doesn't look like this. aaaaaaaaaaaa cmon 3 hrs and your good to go Quote
wingnut Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 Your bikes dont exactly look like this And i still need a shakedown/breakin/tune day before i go to dumont.. so that means sometime this week i need to get it back together and find a way to get it out and ride it on saturday to break it in and tune it.. after that im good to go. COME ON!!!!! It's just missing a seat, clutch lever and a grip!!! Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 23, 2007 Posted September 23, 2007 (edited) Who needs a seat. Less weight. a couple of crecent wrenches some black tape, saftey wire aka bailing wire. 3 hrs both buggy and bike up and running!!!! :eatdrink021: at least thats a womans point of you. well on the reality side, again at least your done with the fabrication bob, it should go right back together fairly quick. are you going to kick off next weekend ?? no wait we have 1 more weekend till kick off ......... Edited September 23, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
BudlightBob Posted September 23, 2007 Posted September 23, 2007 I . So much to do to go out there and :eatdrink021: . It might be easier to stay home and look at this thing when I get it home. Oh wait that is the other couple we know. :porn: 's Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 23, 2007 Posted September 23, 2007 I . So much to do to go out there and :eatdrink021: :porn: . It might be easier to stay home and look at this thing when I get it home. Oh wait that is the other couple we know. :porn: 's see you there Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 23, 2007 Posted September 23, 2007 COME ON!!!!! It's just missing a seat, clutch lever and a grip!!! :eatdrink021: YAAAAAAAA if you say so wingy.. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 25, 2007 Author Posted September 25, 2007 Only 10 more days. Can you believe it? I can't wait to get back out there for a whole weekend. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 25, 2007 Posted September 25, 2007 10 more days, man that seems forever away!!! Lets just all pack up and go now! hauler and bike is ready to go. just gotta run and pick up some firewood, which Ill probably do this week! IM READY!!!! Oh, sorry, I was yelling again like um, someone else. What can I say, Im freaking excited for the season to start! Had a good summer, but im definately ready for dune season! Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 25, 2007 Posted September 25, 2007 Only 10 more days. Can you believe it? I can't wait to get back out there for a whole weekend. Only got two more things to do before then. Mount these new tires! I can't wait to get out there with my new shoes! Hopefully my lil girls 80 will run good. I just did the top end and right now have some carb problems to iron out. Might have to borrow the carb off the one that has a bad crank. :no_no: Is it October yet!?!?!? Quote
sand chick Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 Single digets!! I am already FREAKING packed!! Couldn't help it, was bored last weekend and really excited. Throw in some perishables and drinks and I am ready baby!! Can't wait to really see what the TRX450r will do in the sand, oh yeah and the rail tooo Can't wait to hang out with friends and have more good times Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 dam i still gotta put water in the motorhome and food and get fuel and pack food and clothes hook up the trailer i dunno if im going to make it in time Quote
ash Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 Well, my plans have changed. I will not be making the kick off weekend. My F450 won't be ready and I want it done completely before we go. With everything else going on I just have to bit the bullet and hang out here. I will be out the weekend after and Halloween weekend for sure. Be safe Quote
limodriver Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 This weekend Chula Vista for the corr race next weekend Dumont I am ready for dune season. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 26, 2007 Author Posted September 26, 2007 Well, my plans have changed. I will not be making the kick off weekend. My F450 won't be ready and I want it done completely before we go. With everything else going on I just have to bit the bullet and hang out here. I will be out the weekend after and Halloween weekend for sure. Be safe That sucks, Ash. This weekend Chula Vista for the corr race next weekend Dumont I am ready for dune season. Hell yeah, Tim. Did you get that new m/h yet? BTW, you need to update that avatar with a pic of your new car! :wedgie: Quote
ynot Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 Well, my plans have changed. I will not be making the kick off weekend. My F450 won't be ready and I want it done completely before we go. With everything else going on I just have to bit the bullet and hang out here. I will be out the weekend after and Halloween weekend for sure. Be safe Wussssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 Wussssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that someone's weekend going down the toilet? Quote
ash Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 Was that someone's weekend going down the toilet? Yeah my weekend went down the toilet for sure. It's unfortunate, but I'll be ready to go by Halloween weekend. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 Yeah my weekend went down the toilet for sure. It's unfortunate, but I'll be ready to go by Halloween weekend. That does suck...but it sounds like you'll be stylin' when you do make it!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.