IMA RACIST!

OGP

Yes it is. :beerpint::happydrunks:

Thanks Tim. I appreciate your courage. :freakin_nuts: Ya did good. :laughoff:

These Punks now-a-days are out of control, with no respect. :MBdance:

We oughta beat the :driver: out of their parents too.

I think that's where it starts. :DDRrocks:

your damn right randog...but i think the term you are looking for is............................

retro-active abortion

:blury:

:beercheers:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't hate me because i'm black.

hEY jOSEPH, i DONT HATE ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK,WHITE,FRIGGIN BROWN,oR EVEN THE HOMOSEXUAL RAINBOW COLOR. i HATE a$$hats!!!!!!! And as far as Im concerned, 3 Punkass kids giving People older than YNOT a hard time qualifies for being an a$$hat!!!!!

don't hate me because i'm black.

hEY jOSEPH, i DONT HATE ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK,WHITE,FRIGGIN BROWN,oR EVEN THE HOMOSEXUAL RAINBOW COLOR. i HATE a$$hats!!!!!!! And as far as Im concerned, 3 Punkass kids giving People older than YNOT a hard time qualifies for being an a$$hat!!!!!

Joseph isn't :freakin_nuts:

I hear ya there. I'm all about equal rights....but when they soooooo easily play the :happydrunks: card....it has to piss anyone, with a little bit of integrity, right the :freakin_nuts: off. Thanks Tim for standing up for what's right!!

Kudos to you Tim! :freakin_nuts: :happydrunks:

They don't even know what a racist is that is just a word punks use now, I have been called one from a mexican kid at school because I told him to go to the end of the line for cutting. Parents need to teach their children to respect people in general not only their elders. O.K. I am off my soap box.

yeah but look at my avatar, see i'm.. wait a minute.. that's ice cube and chris tucker.. oh my bad fella's.

It's not Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock. :freakin_nuts:

The McD's by my place has bicycles blocking the entrance as well. I'd be worried about them throwing crap at my truck though, it happened to me once in central CA.

Ok Tim, them's fighting words! Next time at Dumont I challenge you to a drag race on foot, we'll see how far you get before you fall into a quivering mass of jelly behind my walker with paddle tires!! :laughing: