went jet skiing and a dog buried my truck

RAGDOLL MX

so latley i have been breaking the heat, and been going jet skiing out at logandale resivor, i even ditched work till at least 11 or so.

So i go out this last saturday, and i was trying to find a decent area to not only launch, but just hang on the beach away from the soupy mud and weeds, and all the trash. My boss brought out his Rotties as well. so anyway. got the ski launched, and rounded the corner and found that his Rotties decided to bury my right front wheel....here are the pics.....btw...this is my story and iam stickin to it..... :laughing:

post-693-1187671218_thumb.jpg

post-693-1187671364_thumb.jpg

post-693-1187671405_thumb.jpg

and the culprit caught in the act!

post-693-1187671444_thumb.jpg

post-693-1187671519_thumb.jpg

apparently the Rottie was in the special forces, thats how it was able to bury my truck so quick! :laughing:

post-693-1187671575_thumb.jpg

apparently the Rottie was in the special forces, thats how it was able to bury my truck so quick! :grin:

post-693-1187671575_thumb.jpg

I think it was the mixture of alcohol that he consumed that drove him to bury your truck. What did you forget to give him a bone when he was sober? :laughing:

:grin::blink:

How about how long it took to get all the mud off? :laughing:

well i ended up having about 4 pounds of mud in the wheel, and had to stop along the way back to spray it out with water, got most of it out, and then got the rest out when i got home with the pressure washer., its all in my driveway now..

I think it was the mixture of alcohol that he consumed that drove him to bury your truck. What did you forget to give him a bone when he was sober? :laughing:

God Damned Special Forces Rotties. :freakin_nuts: They get out of control everytime. :banghead: Hey duneraider, this dog buries his own $hit, and occasionally a Ford truck. :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: