Any recommendations as to where to buy guns?

dreamrr

I am not sure if they sells rifles like that, but I use to buy from "Bills Buy and Sell on freemont, they are pretty good guys with fair prices. I bought my Glock from Nevada Pistol off blue diamond, but that was before they changed.

anywhere but california !!!

most times your best deals are at the gun shows. i heard las juevos puts on a whopper of a gun show.

and for pure brute strength and dependability nothing surpasses that ugly ak. ammo is cheap guns will always fire. very rugged very dependable.

they call it the "ultimate end of time weapon "

had to edit got some info incorrect this is the info i got straight from the gun nuts i know.

try to get a genuin bulgarian manufactured weapon ( the reciever is milled) if you go ak go eastern block countries . the chinese aks use inferior metals in the barrells and recievers.

the egyptions make a good ak as well one model they make has an extended barrel.

Edited by barefoot bob

I am not sure if they sells rifles like that, but I use to buy from "Bills Buy and Sell on freemont, they are pretty good guys with fair prices. I bought my Glock from Nevada Pistol off blue diamond, but that was before they changed.

Bill's Buy and Steal was shut down by the BATF about a year ago for selling USED guns as NEW guns.

I am looking to buy an AK-47 or an AR-15. Do any of you have one, or know of a good place to buy one?

Or do you recommend something else?

I just happen to have a Bushmaster AR-15 with a red dot scope for sale. It's brand new, only been shot at the factory. If you are interested, I'm selling it for $850.00 firm. PM me if you are interested.

If you would like to buy from a store, I would go to The Gun Store on Tropicana. I have been dealing with them for 15 years and never had a bad experience.

The M4 is a very nice little weapon, does what needs to be done, the military is going that route now, we've been putting them to the test now and they hold up really well, can't get to more abused and used by someone else, also one of the things we discussed when I was in Va....SF Woody

I really like the M4 because doesn't have a kick hardly at all, which makes it possible to aim really well. But I am trying to decide if it is work the extra money. I think an AK will be just as fun for half the price!

I guess it all depends on what you want to do with it, but, like barefootbob said, if you get an AK, get one made in the eastern block, AK's are not all created equal. The AK, ammo and parts/accesories are cheaper than the other guns too and as a bonus, you can get steel cored bullets that will go through block walls....you know...in case you want to target shoot through a block wall :redneck:

by the way, can I use your out of california address so I can buy one too??

I guess it all depends on what you want to do with it, but, like barefootbob said, if you get an AK, get one made in the eastern block, AK's are not all created equal. The AK, ammo and parts/accesories are cheaper than the other guns too and as a bonus, you can get steel cored bullets that will go through block walls....you know...in case you want to target shoot through a block wall :redneck:

by the way, can I use your out of california address so I can buy one too??

ya my buddie has the bulgarian model all milled no stamping it feels solid

Thanks a lot for the info. I was also thinking about getting an M4 Carbine! Has anyone had any experience with those?

We use the M-4 here at work along with a 12 guage 5 shot capacity shotgun. The M-4 is fun to shoot because of the low kickback and the size is nice and compact.

It doesn't get as much respect in the field by our "customers" from the south though. If my partner has the M-4 and I carry a shotgun I guarantee I can shut down a group just by racking the shotgun. For some reason that is such a demoralizer and they sit right down!

We use the M-4 here at work along with a 12 guage 5 shot capacity shotgun. The M-4 is fun to shoot because of the low kickback and the size is nice and compact.

It doesn't get as much respect in the field by our "customers" from the south though. If my partner has the M-4 and I carry a shotgun I guarantee I can shut down a group just by racking the shotgun. For some reason that is such a demoralizer and they sit right down!

its the sound of the round and the chk chk sound of tossin another round in the chamber that is demoralizing......

i just wish you could do more that what you can do now.....and I know it isn't you..so please don't take that personally

At work? Where do you work? I am just going to be using the gun for fun, so I am not worrying about demorialzing anyone! :D