What happend to the camp thread?

chris1223

It de-railed real quick. Instead of everyone simply posting where they are gonna camp this weekend, most people read way to into it and got all butthurt so it got taken down.

Now my :flipoff: is chapped and is hurting that you deleted it!!! :beercheers: was going to print it out and make me some shaving cream balloons and make a mess in the middle of the day (while your racing).

way to mess up my weekend!! J/K

Bob did yo usay you were camping at bj? :flipoff::idiot:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Now my :idiot: is chapped and is hurting that you deleted it!!! :beercheers: was going to print it out and make me some shaving cream balloons and make a mess in the middle of the day (while your racing).

way to mess up my weekend!! J/K

Bob did yo usay you were camping at bj? :idiot::idiot:

Capt

im not going cause nobody invited me :flipoff: and i thought well i ll just crash some ones camp. but they biult a moat :rant_on: so now im :idiot: hurt and i dont want to come out and play anymore. and

IM TELLING MY MOM !!! so :flipoff: you :idiot:

im not going cause nobody invited me :angry2: and i thought well i ll just crash some ones camp. but they biult a moat :rant_on: so now im :booty: hurt and i dont want to come out and play anymore. and

IM TELLING MY MOM !!! so :flipoff: you :angry2:

ok Bob you are cordially invited to camp with me ill be at dumont ...feel free to park next to me... at dumont. :dance: :angry2:

CApt