Fast Machine Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 I can't believe someone would do that. That letter is the best! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Too bad you didn't have one of these at the time! Quote
Guest Crasher Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Stop sugar coating it Tim!! Tell us how you really feel??? That's horrible though. If it makes you feel any benter, karma is a biotch you know..... Quote
bullseye0169 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 yes cole does have to much time on his hands...as his mother would say..."not the brightest...but definatley entertaining" Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 that letter has THIEVES SUCK AZZ all over it Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Too bad you didn't have one of these at the time! orion wouldnt do sh*t but bark and try to take their sneakers... Quote
Raptor661 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 ISBB. I just noticed something. Your avatar is a bug moving around. So last night after a few drinks im browsing the net before bed and i kept noticing a bug on my screen. I bet I hit my screen at least 4 times trying to get that thing. Now this morning I realize how dumb of me that was.... Quote
My4DrGSR Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 orion wouldnt do sh*t but bark and try to take their sneakers... SSSHHHH the theives don't need to know that! That really sucks to have someone ruin sh*t like this it happens everywhere, we have a good group we can trust and leave things unlocked, now we'll have to lock up our sh*t for every friggin ride/outing. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 ISBB. I just noticed something. Your avatar is a bug moving around. So last night after a few drinks im browsing the net before bed and i kept noticing a bug on my screen. I bet I hit my screen at least 4 times trying to get that thing. Now this morning I realize how dumb of me that was.... Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 orion wouldnt do sh*t but bark and try to take their sneakers... Why don't you give it a try next time I'm NOT around. Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 ISBB. I just noticed something. Your avatar is a bug moving around. So last night after a few drinks im browsing the net before bed and i kept noticing a bug on my screen. I bet I hit my screen at least 4 times trying to get that thing. Now this morning I realize how dumb of me that was.... i did the same thing when he first changed it and i was sober Quote
DuneJNKY Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Yeah cole, little to much time on your hands......... Atually way to much! I would never want a lecture from you but that was well said!!! I have always left my Motorhome unlocked on rides, looks like thats going to have to change. Opening weekend i dont think i closed my door once on that whole trip. Think i am going to have to comb mine through and look for missing stuff also. Quote
White Rhino Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Yeah cole, little to much time on your hands......... Atually way to much! I would never want a lecture from you but that was well said!!! I have always left my Motorhome unlocked on rides, looks like thats going to have to change. Opening weekend i dont think i closed my door once on that whole trip. Think i am going to have to comb mine through and look for missing stuff also. Ah yeah Brett, your door didnt even close at night when I was in the AM, Id look over to see where exactly u passed out at in your MH Quote
DuneJNKY Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Ah yeah Brett, your door didnt even close at night when I was in the AM, Id look over to see where exactly u passed out at in your MH Your right, it was usually right in front of the front steps on the floor Only Saturday night though..........I Think Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 OKAY OKAY.....I'll give you your cds back! Quote
OGP Posted October 15, 2007 Author Posted October 15, 2007 OKAY OKAY.....I'll give you your cds back! THANK YOU Quote
Warrior07 Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 dang pete it took you a letter and threats to finally confess Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.