I want my CD's and DVD's back

OGP

Whoever BORROWED my CD's and DVD's over the Kickoff weekend WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I WANT THEM BACK. PLEASE!!!!!

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME? Who in the hell had the balls to do that? A-Holes!!! :thumb:

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME? Who in the hell had the balls to do that? A-Holes!!! :thumb:

See what happens when your nice to people, You get f'd. Ive been pretty cool with people out in the dunes. So Ive thought. Ive let people stay in my hauler, given people rides in my car, let people eat my food and drink my beverages. And this is how they say thank you. It amazes me how people dont appreciate it. This last trip, a few people that went for rides in my car, got out, didnt say thank you. Didnt fasten there seat belts back up and left the belts hanging outside against the paint,and actually left there empty beer cans in my seat pockets!!!! Im over it! I am taking the rear seat belts out of my car so noone can ride with me anymore. And whoever STOLE my shiat....... Your a scumbag. You will get what you have comming to you.

Thats messed up Tim. The other day when you said you needed the Transplants CDs burned, I thought you meant those were the only two that were missing. Bert told me that it was ALL of them. :wedgie: :thumb: Did you have alot of people in your hauler this last trip? Or do you think someone got into your stuff and stole them? I know there was another incident out there in another camp where some guys tried to break into a truck and were caught.

There is nothing worse than people disrespecting you or your stuff. I know the feeling.

I hope you get them back one way or another.

See what happens when your nice to people, You get f'd. Ive been pretty cool with people out in the dunes. So Ive thought. Ive let people stay in my hauler, given people rides in my car, let people eat my food and drink my beverages. And this is how they say thank you. It amazes me how people dont appreciate it. This last trip, a few people that went for rides in my car, got out, didnt say thank you. Didnt fasten there seat belts back up and left the belts hanging outside against the paint,and actually left there empty beer cans in my seat pockets!!!! Im over it! I am taking the rear seat belts out of my car so noone can ride with me anymore. And whoever STOLE my shiat....... Your a scumbag. You will get what you have comming to you.

Damn Tim, thats messed up. Hopefully someone will return your stuff, I dont see how you can take someones sh*t like that :thumbsdown: , and beer cans in the seat pockets, thats just no respect. id be :boxer::boxer: .

That sucks thats the kind of luck I have. I had some people who I was camping with leave me out in the duners over night (thought they were my friends) after I fixed one of the guys trucks that I had to climb up a sand dune to do. On top of that my back was hurt from the quad and it was hard to just move around...and thats how they all re-paid me, by leaving me and 3 girls stuck for 9 hours before a stranger came and pulled us out. What really sucked is when I got pulled out I found out the intake on my blazer colapsed and it had about 1 1/2 inches opening to get air. That was a trip from hell (also blew the trans up trying to get un-stuck). But good luck getting your stuff back!

Cole gave me a book of Cd's and a magazine that was left in his truck but i belive they are Bryce and Mary's kid Cd's. It is a Black and Blue CD book and a magazine that looks like it goes in a 6-Disk changer.

I usually get the same treatment in my Motorhome, i bring people out who dont pitch in for anything!! They use the Generator, eat my food, drink my beer, and dont help clean up, and to top it off they get home don't even give a Thank you!!! Peole that dont respect the Dunes and the people that are out there should stay the F*%CK out!!!!!

I usually get the same treatment in my Motorhome, I bring people out who dont pitch in for anything!! They use the Generator, eat my food, drink my beer, and dont help clean up, and to top it off they get home don't even give a Thank you!!! People that dont respect the Dunes and the people that are out there should stay the F*%CK out!!!!!

well said Brett :boxer::boxer::thumbsdown:

Cole gave me a book of Cd's and a magazine that was left in his truck but i belive they are Bryce and Mary's kid Cd's. It is a Black and Blue CD book and a magazine that looks like it goes in a 6-Disk changer.

I usually get the same treatment in my Motorhome, i bring people out who dont pitch in for anything!! They use the Generator, eat my food, drink my beer, and dont help clean up, and to top it off they get home don't even give a Thank you!!! Peole that dont respect the Dunes and the people that are out there should stay the F*%CK out!!!!!

thats the easiest way to figure out who not to invite :thumbsdown:

An open letter to the person(s) who stole my cds/DVDs.

On the evening of October 6th or 7th, some personal items had come up missing. Right as i get home from Dumont, i unload all of my toys and noticed that my CDs and DVDs were missing. I retraced my steps and tried to remember either loaning them, leaving them or even possibly donating them to a worthy cause.

Putting two and two together, I now know what happened, and am trying to put together an accurate mental picture of you, the person who took them.

I like my stuff, and I like keeping it whenever possible. That said, I understand some thefts. If you are, persay, addicted to something, and you steal something from me because you need to buy that something and stealing is the only way to make that happen, then I get that. I still wish you wouldn't do it, but I get it. Or if you need to feed yourself or your family or your dog and and you need to steal something to do it, then I get that, too. Those are crimes of necessity, however that necessity came about. But that's not the case here. Not even close.

As I'm sure you noticed when you got home/sobered up/looked more closely, the CDs/DVDs you stole was not a nice one. I got them one by one, and some burned ones as well that were given to me in one way or another. I especially liked my "Real Men of Genius CD". Nobody in their right mind would give you any money for them, and there are many more valuable things laying out in garbage cans or on the side of the road. You must have stole it to decorate them.

If you were casually walking around our camp at night (as I doubt you came in from out of town or state to pull this 'heist'), then chances are, you camped around here. Chances are equally good that you could very well afford to purchase your own CDs/DVDs instead of stealing mine. Or, maybe you're just trying it out for a bit, and I'll one day find it back in my trailer after you sadly discover that it just doesn't sound right in your beater pick up Kraco stereo system.

This is fair warning you to you, then, that I'm keeping my eyes open, and I know what they looks like. If I see it in your your truck, I'm taking it back. If i see it in your hauler through a window, you and I are going to have an unpleasant conversation (unlike car thieves or bank robbers, I'm not terribly intimidated by 'cCD/DVD thieves'). Or maybe I'll just take something of yours and use it at my place. Tit for tat.

"Theft With Intent To Decorate" is something so unnecesarry, so achingly annoying (and, let's face it, so Victorian Village) that I wish I could run into you someday, just so you could see the face I'd make at you. It's the look on your grandmother's face as you trip her on purpose. It's the look on your parents face when you tell them you were dropping out of college to focus on your "real spiritual development as a person". It's like a whole host of angels coming down and singing "What The fk?" all at once. I'm making the face right now, actually.

So Bravo!, thief of the night. You have my scratched CDs and DVDs. As you bask in it's glow, I hope you feel good about the kind of person you turned out to be.. And if I might suggest it, perhaps remember that I burned most of the CDs, and even a computer program that hosted a virus for just this type of occasion by me, a less than skilled computer guru. So from now on I'll be sitting out nights in my hauler, with my one remaining CD that was in my truck, hoping that it's partners are out there somewhere, infecting your computer, scratching your DVD player and not ejecting from your CD player and constantly replaying "Tiny Dancer" from Elton John untill your f*cking head explodes!

Sincerely yours,

OGP

Written by Cole but my feelings exactly

Thanks cole