I want my CD's and DVD's back

OGP

Guest Crasher

Stop sugar coating it Tim!! Tell us how you really feel??? :idiot: That's horrible though. If it makes you feel any benter, karma is a biotch you know..... :slap:

ISBB. I just noticed something. Your avatar is a bug moving around. So last night after a few drinks im browsing the net before bed and i kept noticing a bug on my screen. I bet I hit my screen at least 4 times trying to get that thing. Now this morning I realize how dumb of me that was.... :whoop:

orion wouldnt do sh*t but bark and try to take their sneakers...

SSSHHHH the theives don't need to know that! That really sucks to have someone ruin sh*t like this it happens everywhere, we have a good group we can trust and leave things unlocked, now we'll have to lock up our sh*t for every friggin ride/outing. :whoop:

ISBB. I just noticed something. Your avatar is a bug moving around. So last night after a few drinks im browsing the net before bed and i kept noticing a bug on my screen. I bet I hit my screen at least 4 times trying to get that thing. Now this morning I realize how dumb of me that was.... :whoop:

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::lol::dunno:

i did the same thing when he first changed it and i was sober :laughoff:

Yeah cole, little to much time on your hands......... Atually way to much! :whoop: I would never want a lecture from you but that was well said!!! :laughoff:

I have always left my Motorhome unlocked on rides, looks like thats going to have to change. Opening weekend i dont think i closed my door once on that whole trip. Think i am going to have to comb mine through and look for missing stuff also.

Yeah cole, little to much time on your hands......... Atually way to much! :whoop: I would never want a lecture from you but that was well said!!! :dunno:

I have always left my Motorhome unlocked on rides, looks like thats going to have to change. Opening weekend i dont think i closed my door once on that whole trip. Think i am going to have to comb mine through and look for missing stuff also.

Ah yeah Brett, your door didnt even close at night :lol: when I was :laughoff: in the AM, Id look over to see where exactly u passed out at in your MH :flipoff::laughoff:

Ah yeah Brett, your door didnt even close at night :dunno: when I was :laughoff: in the AM, Id look over to see where exactly u passed out at in your MH :laughoff::whoop:

Your right, it was usually right in front of the front steps on the floor :flipoff: Only Saturday night though..........I Think :lol: