Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As much as I love the nice azz weather lately, I still can't wait for some jacket weather. WTF, it's still almost 80 degrees during the day and we're into NOVEMBER now. :dope: Global warming? :blink::watching:

Posted

ya know what... its not global warming... Pete hasnt gotten out the knitting equiptment yet... Hurry up and knit me a sweater b*tch!!

Posted

IT WAS 81 degrees in my truck at the venecian @ 3:00 :P

You were in Vegas and didn't say anything? WTF? :dope:

:thumb: I wish it would stay this way all winter, but it will cool off in a couple weeks.

No thanks- It's nice and all but I want it to get cold dammit.

ya know what... its not global warming... Pete hasnt gotten out the knitting equiptment yet... Hurry up and knit me a sweater b*tch!!

:dope::watching::blink:

Posted

It was 42 degrees in Pahrump-a-dump when I came to work this morning and the sun was up. It was in the 90's this weekend when we were in Phoenix so I think I will take this weather!

Posted

Its perfect weather right now :coocoo:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughing:

It's been foggy as crap here in LA, kinda cold but gets to be t-shirt weather at noon or so.

Always loved the fog :D LA.is the best,weather is great.Born and raised and even though I have been in Vegas for 15 years :barf::banghead: I will never say I am from here. :grin:

Pete i am on the same page as you,can't wait till it gets cold and maybe some snow on the mountains to take the kids sledding.

Posted

Sure is hard to get into the "holiday spirit" when it's still in the 80's outside!! Reminds me of living in Hawaii, LOL, Christmas lights on palm trees!! :laughoff:

Camp fires are no fun in shorts. :laughoff:

Posted

my family and i were out at dumont this last weekend and the weather was awesome but i know what you mean i like to wear a hooded sweat shirt and a beanie in the morning with a hot cup of coffee on my way to work.i bet by thanksgiving it will be cooler,our earth id changing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...